• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moveing to florida pass

No problemo el capitan!!! :thumbs:
The pass shall be safe with me! The package shall be supplemented and forwarded with great expediance.

This one is gonna be large! Woo Hoo!

Can't wait!

Leebo

Count me in. I was just in Florida, you'll want to spend plenty of time in Ybor City.

Rags :cool:

:p Mel, I've still got your Grand Dragon waitin' for a district win. This year our goal is 2nd place at dist. cause the 9X Int'l champs are back in the competition again. We hit 2nd and that LOG gets lit! :0 :cool:

sorry guys guess it didnt rain or shine the pass will have to wait another week cant get the @#%^&*&^$^^$$%&^&&##@@ closeing on the new house yet and i dont want to start the pass till my new adress is concrete but, that leaves more time for others to sighn up :D
ragmuffin i need a phn # please
horse i hope you like the log when you get it lit :) just make shure you got a place to sit down and about 1 1/2 hours to kill

Mel,
I hope the house stuff works out! And not just so we can start the pass :D My ife and I are shopping and the whole process can be a PITA! (Pain In THe A_ _). GOOD LUCK!!!

Good things come to those who wait!!

Good luck with the house, Mel!

Leebo

P.S. I've been looking at this Blue Dragon Blonde I got from Jerry's pass, may have to smoke it this weekend!!!

LOL
You sound so stupid!!!

Dave

Sorry, just couldn't help myself! :lookup:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks Dave! :p
I really need to stop opening myself up for those shots. Stupid is as stupid does! LOL :D

I think its the name of a girl my nephew is currently dating in High School  :D  LOL  Of course we call him "Rooster Red Head"   ;)

May have time a the end of the week to sample that Blue Dragon! I want to try the Partagas Short Matt gifted me as well!

Can't wait. Will post reviews in a new thread when I burn them!

Leebo :D

I am sorry to do it Mel, but I am afraid I will have to drop out of this pass.

Thanks for the opportunity

Mel, If it isn't too late, I want to go ahead and stay in this pass. I decided to stick around a while and have saved back a few nice smokes for this one (can't pass up a Blue Dragon)

Thanks