• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moveing to florida pass

i have a few ageing in the box emo ill try to send one or three in a few weeks...i live in jacksonville now well in the burbs anyway middleburg

I did!
Wow what a treat!
When can I get some?
LOL!
Mel it was worth the wait thank you..

I posted this review on June 3rd
After waiting for a while I got to seize a blonde dragon from Mels Moving to FLorida Pass. Ohh man.

For those of you who are newer to the site, our own Mel is an artist!

The looks of this cigar were not spectacular unless you know of the Dragons,
Its flavor was ON As I lit this guy up on Sunday I was curious what a distinct flavor profile. Smooth to say the least as I was smoking it I could honestly compair it with a 1984 Macanudo Vintage Cabinet I recently smoked.
It then burned perfectly and bloomed into a great smoke a hearty and rich flavor. The ash was perfectly firm.
There was no soft spots, nor a hard draw.
Im hooked.
Ohh Mel .....

Stock needed on Left Coast....

A winner of a smoke I add that if you see one of these do not hesitate. Horse that grand dragon - you can send it my way anytime If I would have known - It would have never got there! (I know as soon as you win it's history - and you will win!

For those of you who are newer to the site, our own Mel is an artist!
Hb I can't agree with you more. The Blue Dragon was a superb cigar that I smoked till it singed my fingertips.

Mel, I never reallly got the full story behind these can you elaborate :D When were they rolled, wrapper, filler ......... do you have more where they came from (especially the blond baby)

Stock needed on Left Coast....

Glad your settled in :D I am now canvassing the streets of Newcastle looking for a family with a moving truck that I can unload so I can go on the Mel's Moving to Florida Weight Loss Plan LMAO

My idea of moving is calling over a bunch of buddies getting 4 or 5 lawn chairs with large cooler of beer and sit there with all of us watching as the movers pack up the house and load the truck :D :D

benjiev said:
My idea of moving is calling over a bunch of buddies getting 4 or 5 lawn chairs with large cooler of beer and sit there with all of us watching as the movers pack up the house and load the truck :D :D
It's also good to know 60 guys. :) about a month ago, the Millionaires' director moved from one house to another across town.

we had him loaded, moved, unloaded in under 2 hours. The great part is, it doesn't have to be the director to get that kind of help. We've done this for several average-joe members.

Please don't forget to PM me when a pass is ready to be moved.

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes]

Dave

If anybody is interested, in exellent Cuban Cigars, just checkout this site, they are new I think because they do not have that many brand names, but the prices are good, (guess because of it), I purchase a box of robustos and one of cohiba esplendidos and I got then right away, wich is a surprise to me, since they are in Canada. I don't know how they send it, and as long as I get it right away, I dont care. I enjoy them in the afternoon with a drink of Havana Club (Rum and Coke) wich they are offering with the purchase of a box of cigars.

for those of you who are interested, here is the link. I wanted to share this findings.

http://cubanfinestcigars.tripod.com

Scammer...... :angry: Beware!

Other posts on CP has this cat claiming to be in charge of Cohiba Distribution Plant in Habana....... and here he's buying a box of Cohiba's from Canada? ROFLMAO!

Stay away....... stay very far away! ???