• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Movie Quotes

"You two are bumber than a bag of hammers" - O Brother where art thou - the second most quotable movie of all time.

"No, sir, the devil's white, as white as you folks"

"Gopher Elliot?"

Sam

"Do noooootttt seeeeek the trea-surrrrrree"

:sign:

"Somebody needs to sew his ass shut!"

"Why would we want to hand over a billion dollar boat to a man with 'welcome aboard' tattooed to his penis?"

"Should we pull in so you can putt out?"

All from Down Periscope

Sam, "Now I've done it, ruined my career"

SamGuss said:
"You two are bumber than a bag of hammers" - O Brother where art thou - the second most quotable movie of all time.

"No, sir, the devil's white, as white as you folks"

"Gopher Elliot?"

Sam

"Do noooootttt seeeeek the trea-surrrrrree"

:sign:
Agreed.

Agreed.

We thought that you was a too-a-a-d!

I never figured you for a pater familius.

We ain't got a constichancy!

"Get your filthy paws off me you damn dirty ape!"

Charlton Heston's character in Planet of the Apes

What is your major malfunction numbnuts?

Full Metal Jacket

You can here a sh!t load of short outtakes from th movie right here on ebaums world.

I would have to say my favs are

"You wanna play games? Ok, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" - Scarface.

Then there's "Every passing moment, is another chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky

Last but not least,
"Think 10 ought to do it. Maybe we should get one more. OK, we will get one more." - Ocean's Eleven.

Who isn'tr excited about Ocean's Tweleve..

"if you cant spot the sucker in the first 30 minutes, then you are the sucker."

matt damon-rounders

"FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH"
john wayne -True Grit

"I said cheese muthafu**a"
Menace to Society

"Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This movies is full of so many good ones, too many to list here :D

Princess Bride:

Vezzini: "That's Incothievable"

Fezzik:"I do not think that means what you think that means"

----------

Inigo:"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die! "

-----------

Prince Humperdinck: Surrender!

Westley: You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.

--------------
Inigo: Who are you?

Westley: No one of consequence.

Inigo: I must know.

Westley: Get used to disappointment.

------------------

Vezzini: Haha.. you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: Never get involved in a land war in Asia. Only slightly less well know is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SLC Punk:

Dad : I didn't sell out, Son, I bought in. Keep that in mind.

----------------

Stevo : Do you love her?
Bob : I don't know. I'd have to think about that.
Stevo : It's not really a thinking question, Bob.

----------------

Stevo : You see life is like that. We change, that's all. You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then. If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he'd beat the s..t out of me. Those are the facts.

-------------------

Stevo : See, to me, England was nothing more then a big f..king American state like North Dakota or Canada.

-------------------

Stevo (to his parents about college) : I love you guys, don't get me wrong, It's all about the Love <punds chest> But for the first time in my life I'm eighteen and I can say f......ck youuu.

------------------

Dad : That kid's going to make one hell of a lawyer.
Mom: Yea, he takes after his father... He's a son of a b..ch.
Dad : ...F..k you dear.

------------------

Stevo (about SLC and Mormons) : It's like f..king Jesus Christ took a s..t and it landed right here, so you can be happy all you f..king want.

-------------------

Stevo : Posers were people who looked like punks but they did it for fashion. And they were fools, they'd say "anarchy in the UK." What the f..k's that? Anarchy in the UK. What good is that to those of us in Utah, America? It was a Sex Pistols thing. They were British, they were allowed to go on about Anarchy in the UK. You don't live your life by lyrics.

-------------------

Stevo : Only f..king posers die, man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Office Space:

Bob Slidell: What.. what would you say... you do here?

Tom: Look, I already told you! I deal with the godd..n customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

---------------------

Drew: I'm thinking I might take that new chick from logistics. Things go well, I might be showin' her my O-face. Oh! Oh! Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about ... Oh!

---------------------

Joanna: If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair like your pretty boy over there Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?

--------------------
Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

Peter: I wouldn't say I've been 'missing' it Bob.

---------------------

Bob Slydell: We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

--------------------

Lawrence: Hey Peter!

Peter: Yeah?

Lawrence: Watch out for your cornhole, bud.

Peter: Okay, Lawrence.

-------------------------

Michael: You know what I can't figure out? How is it that all these stupid neanderthal mafia guys can be so good at crime, and smart guys like us can suck so badly at it.

Samir: We're new to it though.

-----------------------

Milton: Excuse me, Senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a Mai Tai and they brought me a Pina Colada? And I said 'No salt' NO SALT for the Margarita, but it had salt on it.

Rupert Reyes as Mexican Waiter: Lo siento mucho, Senor... gringo.

Milton: Lo siento, but I won't be leaving a tip! Cuz I could, I could shut this whole resort down! Sir? I could take my travelers checks to a competing resort! I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned! I could put... I could put strychnine in the guacamole! There was salt on the glass... BIG grains of salt!

-----------------------

Initech Employee: Uh-oh! Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!

---------------------
Peter: Lemme ask you something. You come in on Monday and you aren't feelin' really well, anyone ever say to you "Sounds like you gat a case of the Mondays."

Lawrence: No.....No, Man...... S..t no man... I believe you get your a.. kicked saying something like that man.

----------------------

Michael: PC Load Letter, what the f..k's that mean?

---------------------

Peter: You know Bob, it's a problem of motivation. If I work my ass out, I don't see an extra dime!

--------------------
Samir: You should go by Mike.

Michael: Why should I change my name? If any one should change their name it should be that no talent ass clown!

----------------------

Joanna:Ya know, the nazis had flare...that they made the Jews wear.

-K-

bfreebern said:
Maverick : Requesting permission for flyby.
Tower : That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.
Classic.

Use "Negative Ghost Rider" all the time.

How about:

"I eat pieces of $hit like you for breakfast." Shooter McGavin

"You eat pieces of $hit for breakfast?" Happy Gilmore

Animal House Classics:

Dean Vernon Wormer : Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Bluto : What the f**k happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Otter : Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto : We're just the guys to do it.

Bluto : Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f**king Peace Corps

Boon : It's not gonna be an orgy! It's a toga party.

Half full, that was the NEXT movie that popped into my head :D :thumbs:

"Come on boy OUT WITH IT"
-Dean Wormer right before Flounder puked on him :p

Chasing Amy:
All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.

"Just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have character."
-The Wolf (Pulp Fiction)

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses... HIT IT!

They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God!

Blues Brothers

Bridgekeeper : Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?
King Arthur : It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
Bridgekeeper : What... is your quest?
King Arthur : To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper : What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur : What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper : Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper : Auuuuuuuugh.
Sir Bedevere : How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur : Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy, like that."

-Tree Trimmer in Better off Dead