• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Movie Quotes

From one of my favorite movies -

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude. "

- Grace (the Secretary) talking to the principal.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

M. Gipson

Johnny: "I Broke my Dick Coach!"
Coach: "Rub some dirt on it!"
Johnny: "Its Broke I tell you!"

Movie: Johnny B Goode

__

Han Solo: "She may not look like much, But she's got it where it counts kid"

Movie: Starwars Episode 4

__

Drew: "I feel good today, I feel like I could sell Whale steaks to Greenpeace"

Movie: Surviving Christmas

__

Mav & Goose: "I feel the need, The need for speed."

Movie: Topgun

__

"Leave the Gun, Take the Canoli's"

Movie: The Godfather

__

Nicolas Cage: "If they attack the car, Save the radio"

Movie: Valley girls

__

(visual needed) Son and Father look up the skirt of a giant woman (20 feet tall or something), and they can see her panties in semi-camel toe form, all while at the amusement park.

Kid: "I wanna ride that!"
Father: "Me too son"

Movie: Dude where's my car?

__
Setup: two brother are talking, just before one of them gets married- moments before he walks down the isle...

Jason Bateman: "Whoa! I feel good! Hit me"
Thomas Jane: slaps him
Jason Bateman: "Don't be a pussy in god's house! Hit me!"

Movie: The Sweetest Thing

Dark Helmet: "I am your fathers, cousins, uncles, brothers, nephews former room mate"

"The secret combination is 1, 2, 3, 4. 5."
mel brooks: "Thats the same combination on my luggage!?"

movie: Spaceballs

__

Steve Martin: "Bring us some fresh wine, no more of this old stuff.. We want fresh wine- from this year!"

Steve martin: "How far you goin'?"
driver: "To the end of this fence"
steve martin: "OK!"

steve martin: "Step right up and win some crap!"

movie: The Jerk

__

Danny: What?
Rusty : I need a reason. And dont say money - Why do this?
Danny : Why not do it? [Rusty shakes his head]
Danny : Because yesterday I walked out of the joint after losing four years of my life and you're cold-decking "Teen Beat" cover boys.
[pause]
Danny : Cause the house always wins. Play long enough, and you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet big, then you take the house.
Rusty : Been practicing that speech, haven't you?
Danny : Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.
Rusty : No, it was good, I liked it. The "Teen Beat" thing was harsh.

movie: Oceans Eleven

__

Zorro: "There's no shame in being poor, only dressing poorly"

movie: Zorro the gay blade

__

Ben Affleck: "Anyone who says money isn't everything, doesn't fu(king have any!"

movie: Boiler room

__

French guy in Matrix: "Cursing in french is wonderful, its like wiping your ass with silk, I love it"

Movie: Matrix Reloaded

__

Cliff: "My name is cliff, brother of joe. I got me some crack- I want me some hoe's"
Cliff: "I got some beers---LETS DRINK 'EM!!!"

movie: Dead man on campus

__

Andre: "I will sh!t easy tomorrow"

movie: Just Visiting

__

Denzel Washington: "King kong aint got nothin' on me"

movie: Training Day

__

steve martin: "She's not my type, I like a little- I dunno, Dirty or somethin'"

steve martin: "You shouldn't be here in the frozen food section"
woman: "Why's that?"
steve martin: "Cause you could melt all this stuff!"

movie: My blue heaven

__

depp: "3 million"
other guy: "2.5, 2.5- I'm telling you, I'm sure of it"
depp: "I'm not counting it again, fu(k it."

movie: Blow

Scarface

"you wanna play rough....OK.....say allo ...to my lil friend!!!!!"
Looking at the flamingoes on TV. "oh look at the pelican fly......Fly pelican"....LMAO.
Spies like us:
Chevy Chase pulls out his wallet and shows a picture of his sister and says.
"Here's a picture of my sister you can all have her....i hear she's good".
Blazing saddles:
"Let's head him off at the pass"...."we don't have a pass you idiot!!!!" :sign:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

- Dr. Evil

You know, Scott. I've been a frickin' evil doctor for 30 frickin' years, OK? Cut me some "frickin'" slack. You forget Scott. We're in a volcano. We're surrounded by liquid hot magma.
Dr. Evil

Scott: It's no hassle--
Dr. Evil: Sh!
Scott: But--
Scott: I'm--
Scott: All I'm say--
Scott: There gonna get a--
Scott: I'm--
Scott: I'm just--
Scott: Would--
Dr. Evil: Sh! ...Knock-knock.
Scott: Who's there?
Scott: But--
Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it

Guard: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.
Austin: [to Vanessa] That's not mine.
Guard: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Austin Powers.
Austin: I'm telling ya baby that's not mine.
Guard: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Austin Powers.
Austin: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.
Guard: One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby," by Austin Powers.

Peter: [discussing the possibility of going to prison] This isn't Riyadh. You know they're not gonna saw your hands off here, alright? The worst they would ever do is they would put you for a couple of months into a white-collar, minimum-security resort! Shit, we should be so lucky! Do you know, they have conjugal visits there?
Samir: Really?
Peter: Yes.
Michael: Shit. I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months.
Samir: So in these conjugal visits you have sex?
Peter: Yes
Samir: I'm in.

Jaws
Sheriff Brody: You're gonna need a bigger boat.

A Few Good Men
Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall . We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

So you decided to bring this back from the dead eh? :thumbs:

That's the beauty of the search engine, now we don't have duplicate threads and it should provide some nostalgia for some of these FOGS!!

One of my favorites
The Big Lebowski

Shut the F*@k up Donnie you're out of your element !!!

Don't fuck with the Jesus!

Dude beveage here!

That rug really tied the room together

You look like the kind of person who would fuck someone in the ass and not have the god damn common courtesy to give them a reach around. I'll be watching you!

Do you suck dicks?
Sir no Sir!
Bullshit, I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Full Metal Jacket