• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moving soon

Good luck with the move and change of scenery.

If you feel the need to adopt anyone, give me a call :)

Good luck on your move Bill. I went to Hawaii awhile ago, had a great time. Wish I could move there!

Best of luck to you.

Bill, say it ain't so!!! Your my best client in Hawaii...what the hell am I going to do now!?! :laugh:

I hope the move goes as smooth as it can. I know you'll have a great time "down under" and not have too much trouble finding out who the cigar smokers are...just look for the smoke.

My very best wishes to you buddy!! ;)

Good luck on the new adventure. I love Australia so I'm kinda jealous.

Best of luck on your relocation Bill. I left Hawaii 20 years ago. If I ever get the chance to live there again I aint leavin'

Thanks for all the good wishes.
We moved here 1n 1993 planning to stay a couple of years :D
I love Hawaii, but it's time for a change

Bill

Well at least you're moving to a college town. Enjoy the change of pace :D

when I left Oahu in 81, the movers hit like a plague of locusts. In and out in less than 30 minutes. They packed EVERYTHING - dirty dishes in the sink, half a dozen garbage cans with garbage, a cedar box on my night stand with a loaded model 1918 (nope, not a humi). Sold my condo in the high 70's. Last I heard, my next door neighbor just sold for $350K.

Good luck down under, mate! Legal Cubans!

Hmmm I loved recieving a His & Hers PIF from Hawaii. Maybe we can start it up again and I could get a Kangeroo :thumbs:

Bill you know my second home is in Maui so I share love for the islands. However on the bright side I here from friends that there are worse places to be than "Down Under".

Good luck on the move I hope everything goes smoothly. Having picked up my family 3 times over my career its never easy. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get to the other side.

Oh now I have another excuse for a trip!