• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving Soon

I have no idea what all that means....lol

Looks like I will be in town around the 5th, will let you guys know as I figure it all out....gotta love Space-A travel

Tim

Are you flying through Ramstein?

I have no idea what all that means....lol

Looks like I will be in town around the 5th, will let you guys know as I figure it all out....gotta love Space-A travel

Tim

Are you flying through Ramstein?

I was, but now I will fly out of Brussels. There is a chance that I might try to hop to Dallas in a week or two, I will let you know!

Include me in your list of contacts when you get to town. I'm sure Backslide and myself can find time to herf and talk about this wonderful place to live,

Now this sounds perfect.

I should be on ground 1 September, House should be complete around Mid July, The Wife, daughter and 1 dog will be on grounf 27 July and close on the house 31 July.
According to the shippers, my stuff will not get there until mid-late September....guess I will mail the ammo can humi's to myself when I leave....

Tim

If you and your family need anything let me know. I'm more than happy to help in any way.

Jason

If you and your family need anything let me know. I'm more than happy to help in any way.

Jason

THX!

Now if you could go and put out that fire.........

Tim

The day keeps rapidly approaching. About 2 weeks left until the Wife and Daughter depart.
Set up her cell phone today, and I am currently online with Comcast.

Movers are here mid of the week, then it is just the slow count down until I get to see my wife and kid again,

I have to say that my Real-estate Agent is fantastic. She has gone out twice to shoot video of the house as it is being finished.

...how long does it take to get an install date...must be because i got all the installation done for free, well might have to pay for the second modem.

Tim

4 days and a wake up