• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

mr. mac turns 28

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Happy Birthday brother. Keep up the good work here. Way to rise above the asshats. :thumbs:

so...a b-day and a proposal....Congrats on both occasions

Happy birthday young man!

Brian

28 my A$$ !!!

He don't look a day over 22.

:D

aaahhh....the curse of a baby face.

:laugh:

Enjoy it bro!!

Happy B-Day!!!

Happy Birthday Mac,

I think you have it backwards you are supposed to receive bombs not give them on your b-day. Thanks again for the smokes, I appreciate it.

Aw shit... you guys remembered. :blush: No really, thanks for all the good wishes. My friend in Canada ;) says he might be smoking the cigar in my sig tonight. Ohhhh, to live in a land free from the embargo...

Thanks again guys.

mac

BTW - I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Popped the question this morning. She said Yes! Well, actually she said "si", which she does sometimes when she gets nervous. Its a great day to be alive!

Aw shit... you guys remembered. :blush: No really, thanks for all the good wishes. My friend in Canada ;) says he might be smoking the cigar in my sig tonight. Ohhhh, to live in a land free from the embargo...

Thanks again guys.

mac

BTW - I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Popped the question this morning. She said Yes! Well, actually she said "si", which she does sometimes when she gets nervous. Its a great day to be alive!

Fantastic! Sounds like a wonderful time to celebrate, enjoy!

Happy Birthday Mike!! I hope you are enjoying a great cigar with your girlfriend! Cheers brother :thumbs:

Dude!

Sorry I am late to the party on this one. Happy birthday, and a hearty congratz on popping the question. Now if you can get her to marry you on your birthday, you will never for get the Anni.

Tim

Happy Belated Birthday, hope you enjoyed your day!