• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Peat your a genius!

RoguePuffer

So Mr. Peat I have taken your mantra of smoking the best every day and put it to use. I woke up today in a less than great mood. the rain outside did not help my mood either. Having been in a depressive slump for the past couple days, I thought about your concept of smoking the best you have because you might not be here tomorrow. (not that I plan on not being here tomorrow)

I looked over at my zippydor and saw the Carlos Torano Virtuoso that I had been saving for a realy nice day. I thought about how shitty I was feeling and said, what the hell. OMG what a great way to rip the funk out of my head. Smooth, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, dried apricot, WOW! I was sitting on the portch just in awe of a great smoke with fantastic lingering flavors. My mood changed so drasticly during the smoke. I can honestly say that I feel like a new man right now and I have your wisdom to thank!

Mr. Peat, Brother you are awesome!

Glad you not only enjoyed your morning- but got a new outlook- a little quality time with a quality stick is only bettered by quality time with a quality stick and a quality friend to smoke with!

Cheers,

R

I could say something about a Virtuoso being your end-of-days cigar, but I guess it's more in the principle. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the smoke, Bro.

John

Smoke em if you got em...every day your alive is a celebration!!!!

I'm sure Loren would say, "you're" welcome.

You would be correct in that I would say "You're welcome." I do not deserve praise like this. I simply live by the philosophy that its better to enjoy life with quality vs quantity. Life is to short for things that is 3rd rate. With that said, You're welcome RoguePuffer. Glad you had a cigar that you enjoyed and turned your day around. A cigar is the only thing that keeps me from going Postal. :laugh:

I'm sure Loren would say, "you're" welcome.

You would be correct in that I would say "You're welcome." I do not deserve praise like this. I simply live by the philosophy that its better to enjoy life with quality vs quantity. Life is to short for things that is 3rd rate. With that said, You're welcome RoguePuffer. Glad you had a cigar that you enjoyed and turned your day around. A cigar is the only thing that keeps me from going Postal. :laugh:

Try going disgruntaled veteran!!!

Yeah now I am going to have to try some of the other Torano cigars.

I got a box of those from herf silent auction for 65$!!!

I know Awesome!!

Well after a long conversation with Scott about Senior Peat, we both came to the conclusion that the life style of Mr. Peat was inspirational. Thanks Loren for the words of wisdom you've shared with us all. (Although I haven't talked to you personally, I wish too one day) After I saw that Scott smoked his best just because, I decided I would do the same. I smoked a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009, my personal favorite cigar and although I only have one left it was worth it. Thank you for Loren, thank you! :thumbs:

WKOTI

Well after a long conversation with Scott about Senior Peat, we both came to the conclusion that the life style of Mr. Peat was inspirational. Thanks Loren for the words of wisdom you've shared with us all. (Although I haven't talked to you personally, I wish too one day) After I saw that Scott smoked his best just because, I decided I would do the same. I smoked a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009, my personal favorite cigar and although I only have one left it was worth it. Thank you for Loren, thank you! :thumbs:

WKOTI

It must be the pain medicine. I can't tell if you are serious or being sarcastic. I'm slipping my old age. :laugh: I was outside smoking a Opus X "Lost City" Lancero when this thread was started. I still have no idea why it was started in the first place. I did nothing to receive any praise.

No sarcasm was intended here. A simple conversation on your inspirational life style, led me to realize that life's too short to save anything for another day. I was one of those guys who would buy a $15 stick and save it for a special occasion, but I see your way of life and realize my ways were a crock of sh*t. Why save something for a day you may never reach? So once again I send you my gratitude, and would like to say that the Mag 48 I smoked today was fantastic. I had it saved for a special day, because it was my favorite cigar, and I only had 2, but why not smoke it today? What is so special about another, today is just as special as any other day. One day I can hope your have your selection of smokes, but at the moment I will make the best of everything I have regardless of what the occasion. :thumbs:

Thanks Mr. Peat

WKOTI

Mr. Peat, It is not that you did anything in particular.

It is rather that the way you choose to live your life is an inspiration to me.

I have had some pretty bad depressive bouts as of late and no clue how to pull out of them. I can honestly say that today I had a revelation based on inspiration I recived from you wether you knew it or not. I know from today on, when the lows are at their lowest, or the pain is at its worst, I can light up the best I have. I could also go on my favorite motorcycle route, eat my favorite food, or anything else to celebrate life. It is far better to enjoy the best right now than to save it for a day when you are already on cloud 9.

Scott-

WKOTI

It must be the pain medicine. I can't tell if you are serious or being sarcastic. I'm slipping my old age. :laugh: I was outside smoking a Opus X "Lost City" Lancero when this thread was started. I still have no idea why it was started in the first place. I did nothing to receive any praise.
Well you do inspire me my friend. Usually you inspire me to drink and smoke the good shit, because you force me too, but believe me I don't mind :D . You can personally inspire me some more when you get your ass down here next week. Then we can inspire some Opus to burn, and inspire some scotch to be drank. :thumbs:

Good way to live! You only have one life, enjoy the shit out of it. Sometimes we get caught up in the grind of our daily lives and forget that tomorrow is never promised. So, forget about the petty shit and enjoy just being alive.

In the spirit of this thread, I am going to smoke one of my Padron 80th's tonight when I get off work. I was also going to save it for a "special" day. Well, every day we wake up is a “special” day, so it’s going to be burned tonight.

Have a great day everyone,

- Forge

Sometimes that special occasion you were waiting for, is just smoking the cigar.

Sometimes that special occasion you were waiting for, is just smoking the cigar.
Agreed. Now can we quit pumping up Loren’s ego? Where is Brad to bring him back down to earth when we need it? :laugh:

Not to crash the party, but some folks should read this:

The best I've had is a Padron Millenium. I've only smoked one and have some more stashed away for later. I have some high dollar cigars but not too many "rare" ones. I guess one of the few rare ones that I'm actually scared to put flame to is an OR Anejo Shark.
Are you kidding, light the fugger up now to celebrate life. :cool:

Who are you keeping them for, your son? They will taste like shit in 15 to 25 years time.

I smoke, my best cigars all the time. Live in the moment guys.

Brian

Gotta give credit to the man where the credit is due. Hey, it's even in Brent's sig! :0

Not to crash the party, but some folks should read this:

The best I've had is a Padron Millenium. I've only smoked one and have some more stashed away for later. I have some high dollar cigars but not too many "rare" ones. I guess one of the few rare ones that I'm actually scared to put flame to is an OR Anejo Shark.
Are you kidding, light the fugger up now to celebrate life. :cool:

Who are you keeping them for, your son? They will taste like shit in 15 to 25 years time.

I smoke, my best cigars all the time. Live in the moment guys.

Brian

Gotta give credit to the man where the credit is due. Hey, it's even in Brent's sig! :0

Not to take it away from Infinity, but I have been saying this years before he posted in in 2008. OpusXKC can verify that. Hell even Seadub and the Cali crew when I went out to see them in 2006. I wouldn't be surprised to see many BOTL have said something like this. I just do it. Actions speak louder than words. Just ask Seadub and Rod about the Opus X Forbidden X Lancero I was going to snap in half and toss off the hotel if Chris didn't take it to smoke. Sept 2006. :thumbs: