• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr Peat?

Only Fuentes

I recently read the whole opus22 review series by Mr Peat. He seemed like he was a huge opus smoker and very well respected here. He had a huge following but abruptly stopped posting on 12/2014. Does anyone have info on his whereabouts or maybe is still in contact with him ? I’d love to ask him a few questions on his experiences with the sets. If anyone can point me in his direction, I’d be appreciative!

A few people took it upon themselves to police Loren via PM when they were Newbies. I didn’t see what they sent, but I think he was kind of done after that. I suspect there were other issues he had, but I won’t speak of those when he’s not here to defend himself. Shame, because I always liked Loren.

Some of the guys from Outlaw Cigar might know if he’s still alive and kicking. @OpusXKC

A few people took it upon themselves to police Loren via PM when they were Newbies. I didn’t see what they sent, but I think he was kind of done after that. I suspect there were other issues he had, but I won’t speak of those when he’s not here to defend himself. Shame, because I always liked Loren.

Some of the guys from Outlaw Cigar might know if he’s still alive and kicking. @OpusXKC
Thanks ! That’s a shame. He seemed very knowledgeable. Appreciate any info to contact him.

I might be wrong but I find it pretty odd that you have 21 posts here in 12 years and after going back and reading through them they are virtually all controversial.

What's up?

I might be wrong but I find it pretty odd that you have 21 posts here in 12 years and after going back and reading through them they are virtually all controversial.

What's up?
Yes, you are wrong. Are you able to assist in helping contact Loren?