• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MrJerry popped my cherry

If your not using a bur grinder and using a blade grinder - odds are the coffee is getting "burnt" from the friction created by the blades. Hence - taking "flavor" away from the beans before you ever brew them. A bur brinder is minimal and produces less heat when grinding, leaving more flavor in the pot. :cool:
My Braun most certanly does have a flat metal blade in it. Didn't realize that was an issue.

...got linkage?

Thanks again - B.B.S.

Brown Devil:

If you think that stuff is good, wait 'til you try
a fresh-ground espresso martini ! Ooh baby, heaven
in a glass ! :D

If your not using a bur grinder and using a blade grinder - odds are the coffee is getting "burnt" from the friction created by the blades. Hence - taking "flavor" away from the beans before you ever brew them. A bur brinder is minimal and produces less heat when grinding, leaving more flavor in the pot. :cool:
My Braun most certanly does have a flat metal blade in it. Didn't realize that was an issue.

...got linkage?

Thanks again - B.B.S.

Here is just a quick find to the type that I use - excellent machine.

Click Here

I have had mine for years and years - not a single problem ever.

Ron

How could you never have had coffee before? At least you started with the good stuff.

Just never found it appealing I guess :blush:
Then again, never even tried a cigarette before either :D

Hey Robert - Never had coffee, I am floored!
Have you tried sex - you know, cigars, coffee, sex :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

He does have a daughter, so he's had sex at least once :laugh:

Well, I have 2 daughters actually, so uh.... :whistling:

Yep, never drank coffee before. I have had sips of starbucks frappachinos before if you call that coffee. I don't need any pick me up in the morning...I'm a REALTOR, I get up whenever the hell I want :laugh: :p
Seriously, I'm a diet coke addict. Goes along great with a cigar...anyone ever try this?

Gonna try the Venenzuelan Vendetta today ??? :0

OK so I tried the Venenzuelan Vendetta tonight.

All I can say is WOW :0
Much better than the Mexican Mayhem. Had 3 cups LOL. After the first cup I fired up an Ashton VSG Beli to accompany my java, and it was just heavenly :love:

Tomorrow comes the Medellin Mad Man ???

It's good to hear that you are finally enjoying some really great coffee now Rob. On a side note, I too enjoy a cold diet Coke with my cigar as well...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

...got linkage?

Thanks again - B.B.S.

HERE and HERE are a couple of good places to browse.

Hey BrownDevil, thanks so much for the high praise! I'm very pleased to hear that the beans are working for you!!

As for the rest of you java junkies, I really do appreciate all of your support and look forward to posting more coffee specials after we've finished with our move around the 2nd week of June.

Thanks again guys!

Hey BrownDevil, thanks so much for the high praise! I'm very pleased to hear that the beans are working for you!!

As for the rest of you java junkies, I really do appreciate all of your support and look forward to posting more coffee specials after we've finished with our move around the 2nd week of June.

Thanks again guys!

Uhm .... yeah, I'm currently rationing my Killer Beans. One pot a day in the afternoons, other than that it's other beans for the time being :( .

:cool:

I wonder how Mr. Jerry would go in my Mukka Express...

453670_4402.jpg