• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MSRP Listing

Retail is all relative to where you live. What you pay in California is not what you pay in New York...

Retail is retail. Cigars are marked up from there and then taxed. Shouldn't MSRP should be the same everywhere?

seamus said:
Retail is retail. Cigars are marked up from there and then taxed. Shouldn't MSRP should be the same everywhere?
[snapback]202415[/snapback]​
within %10 or so I would think. Do your comparisspn shopping online. MSRP's change over time and I don't think CW keeps their database up to date.

MSRP tends to stay the same, however, there is a premium put on rare cigars. Typically you will find cigars selling for cheaper than MSRP online. I didn't have any cigars on me at the time and I bought an Ashton VSG from a local shop in Chicago. They are highly sought after, so I had to pay $13 for a cigar that had an MSRP of $9. It hurt considering I have my own shop and have tens of thousands of cigars, but when you get the urge, what is a few bucks!

KevinWHoecker said:
It hurt considering I have my own shop and have tens of thousands of cigars, but when you get the urge, what is a few bucks!
[snapback]202609[/snapback]​

Wow, that sounds like a big shop. Someone posted that you are in Chicago. Where is your shop at, I wouldn't mind swinging in to check it out during my lunch break. Will you be there? Perhaps we talk over some sticks.

Would love to smoke a cigar with you Chicago_Smoker, but we are online only at this point. What are your usual hang outs? Jack Schwartz tends to be a fav among the Chicago crowd. I also see a great deal of mid day smokers in Old Chicago Smoke Shop.