• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Multiple Sign-In Requests

Did you guys happen to use the instant messaging feature when it was enabled? If so, try clearing your cache and try again.

It's been happening before that for me Rod. I don't really care, if you can't troubleshoot it, who cares. I'm just happy the site works all the time! :thumbs:

For me too Rod, happened prior to the messenger. I did just clear cache and same issue, had to hit button twice. It always works the second time so no big deal from my end, just wanted to chime in that it wasn't a limited issue to the OP.

PJ

Ditto on all of that with me too, except I never tried clearing the cache. It's not even mildly annoying anymore. No big deal for me either.

Prior to messenger here as well. It was not really a large problem, I just wanted to bring it to your attention in case no one else had.

Been happening to me for at least 2 months. I'm using the latest version of FF.

It's been happening to me for at least a month.
It's only a little annoying, so I didn't report it.

It occurred to me that it might even be a 'security feature'
to prevent internet 'bots' from easily raiding the site.

I'm using a recent version of FF on Win7.

Chemyst :cool:

It happens for me using FF, both the latest version (installed yesterday) and with whatever version of FF is at work. Like most have already said, it's only a minor annoyance so it's not a big problem. Just thought I'd add my $0.02

Just wanted to say that I noticed this issue is not occuring. Not sure if something was fixed Rod or if it was a result of switching to the blue layout?