• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Music system by the pool?

Hire a professional!

If that's not an option, ask about it on a cigar board.

Oh wait.

???

....btw...ask your mom what she wants.
A small portable unit (think Bose) or a set control station with wired and/or wirelss speakers.

You can also get some 'rock' speakers and put them around the patio area.

Rock speakers are brilliant, but no good place for them. I think the wireless or bose would be best!

Thanks for the help guys! Frankly I open all the sliding glass doors and turn on the big stereo inside and let the whole neighborhood hear :D

Hire a professional!

If that's not an option, ask about it on a cigar board.

Oh wait.

???

....btw...ask your mom what she wants.
A small portable unit (think Bose) or a set control station with wired and/or wirelss speakers.

You can also get some 'rock' speakers and put them around the patio area.

Rock speakers are brilliant, but no good place for them. I think the wireless or bose would be best!

Thanks for the help guys! Frankly I open all the sliding glass doors and turn on the big stereo inside and let the whole neighborhood hear :D

You try that in my neighborhood and you wouldn't make it to the part in the song where she's gotta have her bowl and cereal before your stereo system would be floating in the pool next to you.

If you really cared about her you would hire a live mariachi band to follow her around and play the Friday song