• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My 1st year at CigarPass is in the books!

Mr_Wolf

He's watching.............
Wow! Hard to believe it has been a year already. This place has been such a great experience for me! I have learned a lot, had some laughs and made a few friends (although they might not admit to it! :whistling: ). I can’t thank everyone enough for their patience and generosity toward me, be it on here or at herfs and I hope I can do the same for others in the years to come.

I know people usually do a contest, but I decided to “do unto others, that which hath been done unto me“. In other words, just a little PIF.

These went out already and should be landing today or tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Dan

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 7866 2499
0103 8555 7499 5214 4651
0103 8555 7498 9971 5983
0103 8555 7499 7315 7180

Dan,

You are already doing unto others as you've been more than generous at the two herfs I've attended.

I hope you count me as one of the friends you mentioned.

Congrats, and very nice plays!

Rob

I like your style, pif instead of a contest, think i'll do that instead of a contest for my second year. Thanks! :)

Congrats on your anniversary. The wife and I both look forward to meeting up again..

Just remember to always hide the evidence so you can dig it up later! Congrats!

Sheesh... still can't believe we let this guy in here. ???

:sign:

Congratulations, Dan. It's been a pleasure sharing the forum with you and herfing with you!

Wilkey

Congrats! Nice bombing campaign you put together to celebrate!

Congrats on the anniversary Dan!

Nice job with the PIF!!!

I look forward to meeting up to share some cigars again :)

Brian

Dude - Class ACT! and Nice PLAY

what a surprise... I just got a box from Dan. Loaded with 5 fingers of primo leaf. No rockets here. I am humbled by the selection. Thanks man. I will surely enjoy these in your Honor of a great 1 year anniversary.

I am picking out the Graycliff Blue for this weekend ....

THANKS A BUNCH! and you are a wonderful example of the great brothers we have in this corner of the net.

you da man now dog!

:)

Congratulations on your first year here Dan, hopefully many more good ones to come. :thumbs:
-Adrian