• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My 3000th post contest

emodx said:
Remember, all guesses on my time of post need to be in by the time I hit 2975. You guys can change your guesses as much as you want until that point. Good luck and thanks for playing!

Emo
Are the time guesses locked in or can they be edited?

Original post says no edit.

They can't be edited after I hit the 2975 mark. Until then I would think fair game. That is of course unless CC objects to that. :p

OK,

June 28th - 1700

June 29th - 1700

June 30th - 1700

Edited cuz I didn't follow the original 24 hour time format. And to re-figure the days. :p

aeroswat said:
I will accept no more date/time guesses once I hit 2990 posts
or is it 2975
That was a typo, thank you for catching it. 2975 is when your final guesses have to be in. From the looks of it, I am a hell of a lot better running a pass than I am at running a contest. LMAO...who wuldda thunk...

All guesses are locked in. If you change your guess at anypoint after this time stamp, it is null and void. Good luck to all!

Emo

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday, I had a busy duty day. The winner is Geldor with a guess of 6/29 at 1700. 3000th post was at 1003 Zulu. ;) I will make every attempt to have your package out by tomorrow. :thumbs:

Emo

Congratulations geldor1 :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thanks for the contest Emo :p

Bill