• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Amazing Wife

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
My wife had to go out this evening to run a few errands. I sat home with my son and 13-month old daughter. I put the kids in the bed and laid down on the couch. The kids wore me out. I don't know how she does it all day, every day. And pregnant too! She came in and handed me a bag. I look inside...

A brand new shiney desktop humi! No special occasion. Just out of the "Bleu."

Now, I get to fill it.

Ain't she great? :love:

Sounds like she a keeper to me SD. :thumbs:

So, what are you going to fill it with? :D

SD, since your wife gave you this special humi, why not make it your top shelf stick holder... :D

you're a lucky guy SD!! :D
my wife is against my "habit" so she never gats me anything. :(

now get "her" to fill it! :p :0

When I started smoking cigars my wife bought me a lighter, but then again she also tried to put a tire drenched with gasoline over my head before I was allowed to use it. Sounds like a good Lady!

stogieman said:
SD, since your wife gave you this special humi, why not make it your top shelf stick holder... :D
I thought about doing that. I have a 70-something quart cooler literally running over. I have to take a lot of cigars out to ever find anything and then I have a hard time making the cigars fit again. I thought I would take several of each kind and put them in the new one for easy access. I would use my cooler as my supplier.

So how much did it cost to send her to Wife School? (see other post)

:D

So how much did it cost to send her to Wife School?

:sign: I saw that. I was thinking the same thing... :D

sd
i keep all of my smokes in original boxes and just go and get 2 or 3 at a time from different boxes.which i keep in my 100 count desktop...usually 15 to 30 smokes at a bit higher rh than my coolers.

nice wife(say thanks with flowers)

derrek :)

Melly is who got me into cigar smoking. My first "real" cigar (read as an adult and not of the convience stor variety I would msoke on occassion as a kid) was an Opus X - and Melly picked it out for me LOL.

She then got me my first humidor for christmas year before last. Yep, she's a keeper.

Sam

It's nice when the wife approves.... ;)

Mine just let me buy a box of ISOM R&J's at a charity auction - Paid more than they were worth :angry: , but it was a good cause!

Gave the first one to the guy I outbid (that got our tab paid for the rest of the evening :D :thumbs: ), gave the second one to her! Her review was that it was the best smoke she'd had! - made it tough to get it away from her! :lookup: