• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Anniversary Pass

Do you guys remember where you bought the cigars in question? It might be worthwhile to get that out in the open to avoid anyone else from purchasing fakes....

Agreed. If we can shed some light on who the source was, it would be helpful to others. This is no different than someone giving you counterfiet money IMO.

As stated in the "Fantasy Stick" thread, the "Cohiba EL" was purchased from a local (Atlanta) source. I do not know his source, nor will I be dealing with him again.

Jim

The pass has landed here in VA and everything looks to be in good order.

I will try to get my P/T's posted shortly.

Patrick

Do you guys remember where you bought the cigars in question? It might be worthwhile to get that out in the open to avoid anyone else from purchasing fakes....

Agreed. If we can shed some light on who the source was, it would be helpful to others. This is no different than someone giving you counterfiet money IMO.

As stated in the "Fantasy Stick" thread, the "Cohiba EL" was purchased from a local (Atlanta) source. I do not know his source, nor will I be dealing with him again.

Jim

Well, now - that's VERY helpful... We all can use the information about not purchasing ISOM cigars from a source in Atlanta... :rolleyes:

Of course the next logical question is - why you you put an ISOM cigar you purchased from a "source" in Atlanta? Didn't it dawn on you that it could be counterfeit? I gotta say - that's what I would think

That is, unless you KNEW and TRUSTED that person from this board. In that case, I would think the person would step up and help the community to prevent further counterfeits from being passed around.

Jim

Well, now - that's VERY helpful... We all can use the information about not purchasing ISOM cigars from a source in Atlanta... :rolleyes:

Of course the next logical question is - why you you put an ISOM cigar you purchased from a "source" in Atlanta? Didn't it dawn on you that it could be counterfeit? I gotta say - that's what I would think

That is, unless you KNEW and TRUSTED that person from this board. In that case, I would think the person would step up and help the community to prevent further counterfeits from being passed around.

Although Ted, in the North Fulton/Forsyth County area of Georgia, is not on any boards, I trusted him as a friend and somewhat knowledgable BOTL.

I'm sure I got the same story as most people buying counterfeits... "A friend in Miami sent me some genuine Cubans"! I asked him more about this and he was quite certain he was buying from a trusted source of his.

Live and learn (both of us)...

And don't buy any Cubans from Ted in North Fulton/Forsyth county GA - I know I won't be.

Jim

OK, here we are with the P/T's. I am at work now and can't remember all the ISOM box codes. I'll get them posted later if these are approved.

Takes:
#2 Anejo 46
#10 Maximus #4
#57 VR Famoso (ISOM)
#61 CoRo (ISOM)
#62 Punch SS2 (ISOM)

Puts:
#66 LFD Double Ligero Lancero
#67 Maximus #1 (Double Corona)
#68 Monte #2 (ISOM)
#69 RA Belicoso (ISOM, Jun 05, I think)
#70 Bolivar Corona Extra (ISOM, May 99)
#71 H. Upmann Conn. #1 (ISOM)

Patrick

OK, here we are with the P/T's. I am at work now and can't remember all the ISOM box codes. I'll get them posted later if these are approved.

Takes:
#2 Anejo 46
#10 Maximus #4
#57 VR Famoso (ISOM)
#61 CoRo (ISOM)
#62 Punch SS2 (ISOM)

Puts:
#68 Monte #2 (ISOM)

Patrick

I have no problem with these.
Can you also number what Steve sent you and add them to the put list so I can update?

Jim

I'll get all the numbering in order tonight after work. I'll either drop the pass of at the post office tonight or first thing tomorrow morning!

Patrick

"A friend in Miami sent me some genuine Cubans"! I asked him more about this and he was quite certain he was buying from a trusted source of his.

If you hear THOSE specific immortal words, that should have been enough for anyone to realize you were going to get counterfeit cigars... Ranks right up there with "I have a friend who works for the airlines..." or "I make yearly trips to Cuba on a medical mission..."

Steve should have sent two sticks:
-#35 Cohiba Esplendido
-#72 Graycliff Pirate Espresso

Pass updated with current contents.

LC-Smoker: please review and verify.

Thanks!

Jim

:rolleyes:

Takes:
#2 Anejo 46
#10 Maximus #4
#57 VR Famoso (ISOM)
#61 CoRo (ISOM)
#62 Punch SS2 (ISOM)

Puts:
#68 Monte #2 (ISOM)

Patrick

Nice puts. Can I go again? :)

I apologize guys for the delay. Here are my P's and T's. Any problems let me know. Thank you Jim for letting me play.

Takes:
36 AF Cuban Sun Grown Belicoso p: Kiltedcraftsman
37 Don Lino Africa PundaMillia p: Kiltedcraftsman
40 Padron Anniversary 1964 Principe Maduro p: Preembargo
42 Alec Bradley Pryme Gold Series #100R p: Preembargo

Puts:
73 LFD Chisel Dbl Ligero Gorda
74 Pocky Patel Vintage 1992
75 Bucanero Classic Maduro
76 La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto

I found the following discrepencies in the numbering on page 1 and whats in the pass. Thanks again for letting me play. Pass will go out tomorrow.

Brad

I will look over the list and get my P's and T's. Thanks.

:whistling:

:) Pass didnt get here till the 24th and since then its been hell. :whistling:

Ian,

Heads up...

0503 8555 7490 8862 2241

Thanks for letting me play Jim,

Brad

Arrived today...box looked shotty so I replaced it.

Takes:

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
Diamond Crown Maximus Double Corona
Aurora Preferido Maduro

Puts:

Arturo Fuente Chareau Fuente King B
Ashton VSG Illusion
Diamond Crown Robusto Figurado #6 Maduro
Padron 1926 No. 1 Maduro
CAO Soprano Associate (Host Bag)

Also added some matches and cigar bags if anyone needs them.

DC 9101010521297377248663

The package will sit in my humidor until Monday morning.

Ian

Very nice Ian!
Thanks for being part of my pass.

TDOG... you are the last stop before this comes home!!!

Jim