• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My apologies

Being a mom that went through that last year my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Beth

Family comes first Al, no need for apologies there.

Best wishes Al to you and your family.

No apology needed, I never knew how on earth you can keep track of the 100+ PMs per day you receive when you run your sales :0 so I'm sure everyone understands. ;)

My family's thoughts and prayers will go out to you and your family. Take care of them.

Al, as all have stated here, no one wants you to put this place before your family... All the best wishes to you and yours bro. I wish nothing but the best for you and the family...

Enjoy those staring contests now, they won't last forever.. :)

Wish you the best again Al. You're definitely part of this community and we're here for you.

Al I had no idea you were expecting!! Take care of the family first and don't' worry about us -- family comes first man! I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers -- hope all goes well for you!

Best wishes Al to you and your family.

No apology needed, I never knew how on earth you can keep track of the 100+ PMs per day you receive when you run your sales :0 so I'm sure everyone understands. ;)
If they don't understand f em. Blessings to you and yours

Take care of that family of yours, Al and if I can do anything for you, you let me know.

TampaSupremo

I see a lot of love pouring out of this board, and you don't get that for being a good vendor, you get it for being a good brother. I hope all is well and stays that way. We'll pray for you now, and when things are all straight, we'll talk about cigars again.

Al is one top notch brother. I hope everything is going well for you, my thought. wishes and prayers are with you.

Tim

My prayers and thoughts are w/ your family and you. Take care and may the best be around the corner.