• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My apologies

Al,
no apologies. Matter of fact, I'd no longer do business with you if you put your family after your shop

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Family first... my thoughts are with your family and an healthy baby.

Al good luck, our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Hey Al...I'll be thinking about you, your wife and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Take care of the important stuff first.

Take care of the important stuff first Al. I hope things all go well, happy thanksgiving.

All the best for you and your family Al. I think everyone here feels like family comes before buisness.

Prayers sent.

John

Hang in there Al. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey Al,

I've really got no prophetic words and witty comments to offer here, all the mooks above me already did that! :whistling:

I'm doing what I can from here to send some of the good stuff your way.

Cheers,
Rob

Take care of business, cigars can wait, best of luck to you and you family. :thumbs:

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Everyone here knows where your energy belongs.

Cparker

My wife and I had a very similar experience, emergency room 3 times in 3 weeks. Hooked up on that God awful stuff (can't remember the name of it to save my life, but it was nassy). You most definitely have our thoughts and prayers with you and yours! Soon you'll be looking down in that babies newborn eyes and it will all be worth it!

Take care and hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Al I hope all works out for you and your wife. Family first the other stuff has a way of resolving itself!