• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Aristocrat is coming......(updated pictures)

unotaz

Hi there!
After lurking on this board for quite a while now, I think it's time for me to say hi to everybody.
I am a fellow cigar aficionado and I am currently living in Taipei (originally from Toronto, but moved back to Taiwan a few years ago). Needless to say, the cigars in Asia are just the bomb. You get to choose to have any kind of cigars you want...Cubans, Cubans, and oh......did I say Cubans? LOL!

Anyway, after buying my third desktop humidor and filling that up quickly, I thought it was time for me to join the prestigious club of Bob Staebell's THC cabinets.

As of this week, my cabinet is now complete, tested and ready to be shipped (hopefully it has already been shipped). Here is the spec:

Majestic 24" THC Cabinet customized - 74" high x 23 5/8" wide x 21" deep or 189cm high x 60cm wide x 53cm deep.
Dark Red Mahogany
Large Crown Molding
Quad Peltier Cooling system (because it gets really hot here in Taiwan during the summer)
Bevel Glass Upper Door w Family crest & name on lower right
Raised Panel Lower Door
2 Adjustable shelves-angled or flat
Removable divider for the bottom half of the cabinet
3 ea full extension shelves (for my three 200 sticks Siglo desktop humidors)
Large Base Molding-DX curved style
No Tray/loose cigars

Although the duration of the project was longer than the original's time line (ordered mine on January 4th), I have to say dealing with Bob has been top notch. He was very patient in answering my questions and as many of you have experienced first hand, he is a true gentleman as well.

Oh man, now the real waiting begins.............

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new humi!! Enjoy for many years. When you get some pictures it would be great to see it. HOOOAAHHH!! :cool: :thumbs:

Welcome!

Congrats on your new purchase. Bob is a class act and makes a great product. His customer service is hard to beat. You'll enjoy it for years to come.

....sounds like Bob's a busy guy.... :laugh: Congratulations - can't wait to see some pictures....!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Welcome to CP from San Diego and...
welcome to the Bob Staebell club (pics please).

Brian

Congratulations on the new humi! I've talked to Bob a couple of times now and, as you already know, he is knowledgeable and very nice to deal with.

Calling him in the morning to order my MXT cabinet. He said it will take approximately 8 weeks as he is still catching up from the holidays. I'm only 3 hours from his shop and will pick up my cabinet in mid-May after visiting his facility and meeting with a couple BOTL on another forum from the Dallas area.

Ok, the humidor has arrived and it's sitting very nicely in my house at the moment.
As instructed by Bob, I have been running the humidor since night without adding water into the reservoir. My plan is this: go home after work, eat a quick dinner, head straight to La Casa Del Habano and go pick up most of my cigars, and take some pictures of my cabinet with my cigars.

Sounds like a good plan right? LOL!

Back