• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My B-Day Present!

cvmfour

Today I open one of my birthday present's from my parents and I am amazed as to what is inside. All along I didn't know if they supported or were against my recent cigar hobby. Well I got a box of CAO commemorative cigars. It has one cigar from each line except the black line.
I have the:

Criollo
Cameroon
Brazilia
Gold
Extreme
Maduro
MX2

This is really cool because I have always wanted to try the CAO line and what better way than to have a cigar from each line!!! Man I can't wait to try one!!! My dad just bought it from the tobacconist today!!! I guess I gotta go back tommorrow to get all the essentials.
The wierd thing is that my sister smokes cigarrettes and they are totally against that but they bought me this. Did I mention that neither of my parents smoke? Weird isn't it?

Very cool! :0 :thumbs:

BTW, the Black line can only be purchased from CBid/CIntl.

Cheers,
Dixie

I got 2 boxes of those this past xmas, deffinately nice way to sample some of CAO's line of cigars. I liked the Crillo and the LeAnniversarie Maduro

Very cool! Wish I had started smoking cigars at that age. My parents still don't get it.

Captain B said:
cvmfour said:
Today I open one of my birthday present's from my parents...
Hey Clifford, do you parents want to adopt me? :D
I hear a lot of nagging from my mom; ex. "that'll give you mouth, throat, etc. cancer." She acts like I smoke a cigar everyday. :lookup: I'm sure some of you guys can relate with your wife's. :sign:

Happy Birthday....

Great gift - which Brazilia was in there - so far I'm a big fan of that CAO line... Can't wait for the Anaconda

It's cool, and surprising, that your parents are supportive.

I'm 30 and I'm still scared **** my mom (who lives a thousand miles away btw) might somehow find out I've started smoking cigars again. ???