• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY BIG A$$ PASS!

Hell do what I did, just get drunk and put dots on everything. WOOHOO :sign: :sign:

Ted................ Your just not cool! :p I think the dots were for someone taking inventory!

The box is coming here...the box is coming here, la, la ,la, la, la.

Doooobeeeedoooooo, the box is on its way!!!

YEA!!! :D :D :D :D :D

JoeI, somewhere the line up got messed up. The box is supposed to come back to me. Pm, if you need my addy. ;)

PS, don't tell BIGASS your sending it to me. :0 :p :sign: We'll blame it on the USPS :thumbs: :sneaky:

Make sure you address it to BITE MY BIG A$$ :sneaky: :p ;)

Joey's gettin the boooox, Joey's gettin the boooox! laa laa la laa laa!

Your item arrived at 4:18 am on May 15, 2003 in CHANDLER, AZ 85224. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later. :thumbs:

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!

:D :D :D

I'll let you all know when I get it in my little grubby paws. I'll post tonight.

OK Boys,

The pass made it safe and sound. That box is stuffed to the brim. You are going to be a happy man Mr. Ass.

Takes:

(10) Ashton VSG Robusto
(123) Partagas Serie D #4 Isom
(103) Partagas Serie D #4 Isom
(4) AF Hemingway Classic
(85) Opus X Fuente Fuente
(92) Ashton VSG Sorcerer
(43) Bolivar Belo Fino Isom

Puts:

(144) Montecristo #2 Isom
(145) Churchills Nic. Puro SFS Torpedo
(146) Indian Tabac Fuerte Churchill
(147) Griffins Robusto
(148) Perdomo 2 Torpedo
(149) Perdomo La Tradicion Reserve Maduro
(150) Indian Tabac Gorilla Natural Churchill size
(151) Avo XO Petit Corona
(152) La Gloria Cubana Toro Natural
(153) Montecristo #2 Isom
(154) Indian Tabac Fuerte Churchill
(155) Indian Tabac Fuerte Churchill
(156) Perdomo La Tradicion Reserve Maduro
(157) Avo XO (little guy)
(158) Indian Tabac Gorilla Natural Churchill size

I tried to put a little extra in since I took one extra Isom. I hope that's OK with everyone.

Joe, you are awesome man. Again, I hope I did OK. A couple of the ones I put in are for you special, but since it's coming home, no need to special label them.

I'll have it out tomorrow and post USPS info.

Thanks again Joe...and everyone. This was a great pass.

Once I finally got it!!!

VERY NICE PLAY JOE! Another player going waaaaaay overboard! Glad you got to dig around ;)

I agree totally! This was an awesome pass! She may have hit a bump or two, but I think everyone got to dig around in a great box of smokes and fill there needs :thumbs:

Well, its on its way back home. I would like to say that I will post a list of the final order, But it would take a week to type it! :p When it lands I will post a final note of thanks to all.

Okay, here we go:

0302 2940 0001 4472 0350

VB 193 972 318 US Insured for 200 bones.

Heads up Assman!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!!
boldblue.gif
I'm sooooooooo excited! :thumbs:

JOE, dude. What a play. You did hear that all of Joe.M's stash is in jeaperdy due to some island guy giving his nuts away? You may want to send it here for safe keeping. :sign:

Thanks Bro,

You know, when it comes to Joe playing with Wade's nuts, I just try to stay out of it.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

I prefer the term "fondling" Thank you! :p

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Geez Bro.... don't let yer wife find out or she might not send me your Igloodors!

Aloha,

Wade

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on a successful Big A$$ Pass!

Dave :D