• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cigars are in Grave Danger!

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
My nineteenth-month old little girl has figured out how to unlatch the two clasps and open my 120qt Igloo cooler. :0 She wants to do everything I do and doesn't exclude cigars! She LOVES :love: Cigars!!!! You should hear her say Seee-Gars! She is so precious! :)

There is not a Lock Hole on the cooler. I don't really have anywhere to put it that she can't access. ???

I guess it's time for a little "tough" love. :(

You are scaring me Steve :p or is it Chester ???

Put a nice brass hasp on it with a padlock bro.

By the way, my 3 yr old son keeps tellin his mom that he is "going with Daddy to Moke a Tig-gar" God love em :love:

mhn said:
get something like this:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDet...7-382-462DCCSEN

glue it on to the cooler with some super heavy duty glue and it should be able to with stand the strenght of a toddler.
sounds good to me.
:D

even better, send them to me and I will hold on to them for 5 years until she gets older.
there is a monthly 5% of stash smoking fee though. :sign:

well, at least she hasn;t found the coke stash :sign:

SD_Stack said:
I don't really have anywhere to put it that she can't access. ???
Not true my brother..... you have my addie! ;) :p :thumbs:

Allofus123 said:
Not true my brother..... you have my addie! ;) :p :thumbs:
Great Idea Kenny! Thanks for helping Bro!

Tracking Number = OU812

:sign:

Another Post Padddddd!

I wasn't acussing you of padding Emo.

I was referring to all the posts I made replying to all those who had suggestions! :)

This is a great thread! Keep 'um comin' boys! :D

Use a little rope, and tie it down. Cheap and simple.

You can tie it from one handle to the other... she can't open it then.

Just sell the kid off to the gypsies..Think of all the great cigars you could buy then!!! :D :D :D :D

It's not the little ones you have to watch out for. It's when they get bigger that your cigars are in danger. My son, the college puke, keeps trying to mooch cigars from me whenever he can!

Toaster said:
Use a little rope, and tie it down. Cheap and simple.

You can tie it from one handle to the other... she can't open it then.
Rope will work, but, its not the cooler you need to be tying........... :0 :D :sign: