• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Coolerdor

northmiler89

So I just finished making sure everything was aclimated and consistant. Went to one of my local shops and picked up a few things. Have to run to the other local shop tomorrow and grab the rest of what I am looking for.

Going to add a few AB Tempus; more tats, they just got in some excluse tats ;) ; a box of Illusione, a few Pepin My Fathers, some Padron 40/80s and my beloved La Gloria Miamis.

Good start for day 1. Just wanted to throw some stuff in there with some dry cedar to get everything to the proper humidity.

Day 1:

IMG_2026.jpg

Day 2:
IMG_2027.jpg

Still need some Opuses and some CAOs but I dont smoke those on a weekly basis, so they can wait. Still want to grab a few more Illusione's and Tats but I can get them anytime, so those will also get to wait.

Thanks for looking!

not a big need to storage so many unless you are collecting, that supply is prob good for a month for you, when you get low refill.

Looks good. What are these "excluse tats" you speak of???

not a big need to storage so many unless you are collecting, that supply is prob good for a month for you, when you get low refill.

The Padron 2ks and RP Edges are for everyday but the rest are being saved. Im grabbing a bunch more stuff to age tomorrow. I just tossed a few "cheap" cigars in there for when I am headed out in the opposite direction of the shop/dont have time to stop by/late night. And that supply.. would probally last about 2 weeks. Maybe.

Looks good. What are these "excluse tats" you speak of???

Yes so far I am happy. Missing a few major favorites of mine, but will do so far. Ill grab one of those tats tomorrow. They arent released yet but I can get my hands on one. They are banded with the red tat label but the box comes wrapped and branded with an "exclusivo edition" (or wtf ever it is).

They get every exlusive/pre release Tat, Illusione, La Flor, La Gloria, Aurora and Opus that comes out. Funny thing is they dont carry many brands other than that... :thumbs:

OH and thos pre-release Alec Bradleys are going to fill up a good portion of my space. THEY ROCK and are supposed to retail at ~$6.25

Nice cigars! :thumbs:

Thanks! I actually have only smoked about 1/2 of them before. I really like to stick to my Illusione/Decades and La Glorias. But I mix it up sooo often and never get a chance to try anything that has seen some time. I grabbed 2 of a few things I havent had before so I can have one for some good summer days and another to save for some aging! I really cant wait to get ahold of some stuff tomorrow! :whistling:

Nice setup you got there! I like your choice of sticks. Rocky Patel Edges and Padron 2000's are some of my favorite everyday smokes. But now that you have the extra storage space, it's all downhill from here :)

What I would recommend is that you get a few cigar boxes, and store your cigars in those. You can find boxes from any local B&M that will either give them to you for free, or sell them for a few bucks. I personally prefer storing in boxes over loose sticks, because it helps in aging, humidity control, organization, and "damage control." If somehow some of your sticks started growing mold or had a visit from beetles, you could limit the damage to one box of cigars, rather than have everything spread to your entire stash.

Brandon,

Now that you're getting your collection together, it looks like I may have somebody in the area to trade with. Maybe you can enlighten me on the Illusion line a bit? What are the bigger sticks in the middle of the picture?

Nice setup you got there! I like your choice of sticks. Rocky Patel Edges and Padron 2000's are some of my favorite everyday smokes. But now that you have the extra storage space, it's all downhill from here :)

What I would recommend is that you get a few cigar boxes, and store your cigars in those.

Yea all of the sticks on top of that box actually go in it. Im picking up more over the next few days, so space will be getting used!

Brandon,

Now that you're getting your collection together, it looks like I may have somebody in the area to trade with. Maybe you can enlighten me on the Illusion line a bit? What are the bigger sticks in the middle of the picture?

I unfortunitally only have a Mk2 (kick ass) and 2 ECCJ's in this mix. The..other shop in town is an exclusive dealer of theirs and gets everything pre-production, etc. I am one of their biggest Illusione fans/customers and a real good friend of mine works there, so I get the drop on all of their sticks. Hopefully I can grab a few more today but Ive got a few others sticks on my mind at the moment. Ill grab good one and stash it for my next trip to Cranston and we can light those puppies up and talk Illusione.

Day 2:
IMG_2027.jpg

Still need some Opuses and some CAOs but I dont smoke those on a weekly basis, so they can wait. Still want to grab a few more Illusione's and Tats but I can get them anytime, so those will also get to wait.

Thanks for looking!

I thought Opus in plural was Opii? :p
Opus is Opus.

I have an Opus
I picked up a few Opus
I've got a shitload of Opus
Where the f@*# are my Opus?

I think Opus is kind of like Moose...though I've never smoked moose, so I could be mistaken.

Thanks guys! The humidity is holding perfectly and I am pretty damn happy. All there is to do now is wait, smoke, buy more and wait more!