• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel

I'm guessing he still must be having issues getting his site up and running. Its been a while since I have heard any updates. I was looking forward to picking up a sampler or two.

I posted on his Facebook asking if he was going to be up and running soon, and he said that they were laying the finishing touches on it, and that it would be up and running in a couple weeks. As much as I'd like to see these available now, I'm glad he's taking the time to do it right, even if it means delaying the release. That's more than some manufacturers can claim.

Just enjoyed the robusto (I think?) No.1. First few draws were bitter/earthy and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stick it out. I stuck with it, however, and the flavors started to get a bit more rich and flavorful. No specific flavors that I could really pick out, just a very nice toasty tobacco flavor. Overall a pleasant smoke with a great burn and good amount of smoke. Enjoyed it all the way to the nub. Definitely looking forward to going through the rest of them from the sample box.

Hello my friends, for some reason i lost my password, to log in into the forum, but i made it, I am sure you all heard that the website is running so feel to pass by on my website www.mycubanwheel.com and for the people who didn´t try them drop me an email and i will provide you with a coupon code which gives you a nice introduction discount on a sampler 10 count box, please mention Cigarpass, my email is: info@mycubanwheel.com

saludos Moreno ;)

My MCW sampler came in today. Went out on the deck with a glass of scotch and gave my MCW a try. Honestly it was a really great smoke. I have smoked some high dollar cigars and this $3.00 cigar was just as good if not better than most of them. I will be buying more of these.

I agree whole heartedly. I bought a full wheel of the Liga II's 54 for a little over $100. Love this guys cigars.

I agree whole heartedly. I bought a full wheel of the Liga II's 54 for a little over $100. Love this guys cigars.

How did you do that? A full wheel is like $225.00.

I just ordered a couple of his samplers with the CP discount he offers. I am really looking forward to trying these.

I just ordered a couple of his samplers with the CP discount he offers. I am really looking forward to trying these.

He had some crazy Black Friday deals going on FB!

Be friends with him on Facebook. He offers deals all the time.

I've been trying to order the sampler, but can't find an option for APO/FPO shipping on the website. I sent in the question via the instant message function at the bottom of the page on the MCW website. We'll see what comes of it. I really want to try these. I also "liked" the MCW Facebook page.

I've been trying to order the sampler, but can't find an option for APO/FPO shipping on the website. I sent in the question via the instant message function at the bottom of the page on the MCW website. We'll see what comes of it. I really want to try these. I also "liked" the MCW Facebook page.

If for some reason he can't hook you up, you can have the cigars shipped to me. I would be more than happy to ship them to you when I receive them.

Discount code? What discount code? I was just going to order a sampler as well.

2K6, Thanks for the offer. I'll give it a few days to see if he gets back to me. I'm hoping it's just because it was the weekend and he was out of the office. I might take you up on that, though, if I don't hear anything. Again, appreciate the thought.

Does anyone want to split an order of the Liga II's? I just recieved a full wheel in December and really don't have room for another 75 of these.

2K6, Thanks for the offer. I'll give it a few days to see if he gets back to me. I'm hoping it's just because it was the weekend and he was out of the office. I might take you up on that, though, if I don't hear anything. Again, appreciate the thought.

No problem.

Discount code? What discount code? I was just going to order a sampler as well.

It wasn't actually a CP discount code. It was a sampler code that he was using when the samplers were released. The code was mcw33, I think the sampler ended up being $30 with free shipping.

I emailed him yesterday. As of now no reply. I wanted to try a sampler to see if I was interested in buying a wheel at the sale price. I guess I can give him more time though he said we have till may.