• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My dad is immobilized

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
Well as some of you might or might not know, I recently graduated from college and moved back home where I started working as a police officer. I moved in with my dad while I am looking for a house and got him hooked on cigars! :D

Well last night I got a phone call from him saying that when he checked the mail that afternoon there was a strange package from WI with my name on it. I wasn't expecting anything so I rushed home to check it out. :0

When I arrived on scene the devastation was far reaching. My dad had been completely blown away and my dog Bo was laying in what was left of his dog house, licking his wounds. I was amazed at the generosity and thoughtfulness of this package. I had just updated my wish list and someone is already starting to chip away at it. :angry:

Thanks a bunch Mark! You lousy SOB! :D Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated!

Brandon

p.s. where are the Gurhkas? :D :sign:

Dude, you had me ready with condolences and prayers. Bastige! :p

Enjoy the smokes. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Kinda worrisome title but a good ending.

You bastids are too easy!! :sign:

Now I'm reeling you in... :D

Brandon

p.s. nice to know you guys care :blush:

Ohhh you suck my friend! I thought something terrible had happended. Outstanding deal on the cigars though. Although you now have to send em all back out to us an an appology for the heading on your post! :laugh:

Dude, you had me ready with condolences and prayers. Bastige! :p

Enjoy the smokes. :thumbs:

Wilkey

My sentiments exactly. I hope those cigars taste as good when you're in hell.

Nice one definitely had me going for a second.

wow rough title, hope you enjoy the smokes.