• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My ex is in the hospital

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Dude this rocked my world. We are still good friends and we were going to get together adn exchange Xmas poresents tonight. Then she calls me and says she's been admitted to the hospital cos she's sicker than anyone guessed

WTF!?!?!?!

I visited her in the hospital, and I'm sure most of you know what it's like when one of your loved ones is in the hospital. I brought her something to read and tried to make good conversation with her, reassure her and everything.

I just wanted to say I'm pretty ****ed up over it. I still love her. Not in a sexual way. I told the nurse she was my gf and her mom showed up after I got there and the nurse was like "your future mother in law perhaps" and in my head I was like, "HELL NO!"

But still my world is rocked severlely. She's like 22. People that age don't get sick!!!!!!

Here's hoping for the best..thoughts and prayers sent.

These sudden abrupt disruptions of life remind us of the frailty of our existance. Blessings be with you all.

I don't want to be reminded of the frailty of my existence.....I am smoking, drinking, and taking painkillers. I need to be strong for her tomorrow.

Its great that you can be there for her. Good friends are hard to come by.

You both will be in are prayers

I am sending out prayers to you and your ex. Hang in there. Looks like we have more in common than just cigars. :(

Thanks for the support guys. Going to visit her today as well. She sounded much better on the phone. :thumbs:

Hope she gets better. I don't know what I would do if my gf got sick - I think I'd be in worse shape worrying about her than she would be. It's good she has you, though.

Not to dampen your spirits...Indiana just had their first death from the flu...a 13 year old girl. Go to hospitol, let go with meds, went back even sicker and gone the next day..

Little kids and old folks are suppose to be worried by the flu but not teens!

As they say God works mysteriously. Praying she will be home for the holidays.