• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My "Fast and the Furious" sampler just arrived....

jkoj

Which one should I smoke first.WOAM,A.F. Don Carlos #4,OPUSXXX,A.F. Best seller or the Ashton VSG.I think I should let the Opus and the WOAM age a little.What do you think?By the way I have never tried any of these cigars.

I don't think you can go wrong with smoking any one of those first, can you? ;)
IMO... I'd smoke the WOAM, and the Opus xXx last! Save the best for last!!!

In in the words of the one, the only, the great and honorable Devil Doc, "Fuente's are already aged properly, any further aging is not necessary. Smoke em if you got em."

Enjoy brother.

Which one should I smoke first.WOAM,A.F. Don Carlos #4,OPUSXXX,A.F. Best seller or the Ashton VSG.I think I should let the Opus and the WOAM age a little.What do you think?By the way I have never tried any of these cigars.

I think I would smoke them in the following order...

Best Seller
WOAM
Don Carlos
VSG
Opus

Those should be some tasty cigars! Awesome that you have never had any of them....ENJOY!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Without a doubt, all at once! :thumbs:

Steve

Let them rest a few days and then go at it.

Did these come from a vendor such as Holts or JR? If so, you might want to rest them for at least two weeks. maybe more. These two vendors are known for shipping cigars dripping wet and all of those cigars stand a good chance of being pretty unfulfilling if they are as wet as ones I've received.

Wilkey

Did these come from a vendor such as Holts or JR? If so, you might want to rest them for at least two weeks. maybe more. These two vendors are known for shipping cigars dripping wet and all of those cigars stand a good chance of being pretty unfulfilling if they are as wet as ones I've received.

Wilkey
This is Holt's Fathers Day sampler special. Not bad for $40.

I would let the Opus and the WOAM rest for quite a while, even though they already have some age on them...probably letting them sleep a minimum of six months more or so, because, in my experience anyway, those become absolutely exquisite the longer you properly let them rest. I have some in my humi now that I picked up years ago and, by the grace of God, I somehow continue to refrain from smoking and am continuing to let them sleep.

The VSG or the Don Carlos would be what I smoke right away.

I'll take Wilkey's advice and give them at least two weeks.After that I think I will go with the best seller first.I also have a fiver of the Pepin blue lanceros coming from puff-n-stuff this week :thumbs:

Could someone educate me on which is which? I know which is a FFOX but what is WOAM and the others?

THANKS!!!

Rob

Fathersdayfastandfuriouspack.jpg

L -> R

FFOX, Best Seller, WOAM, DC, VSG

Thanks Tom. Is there any way to tell what they are when they are not in the box? Other than years of experience? :D

Rob

Rob, it won't take you years of experience to get to know those smokes! Those are some great ones. You will get to know many brands and sizes with a little time in the Reference Threads stickied at the top of the Cigar Discussion. Have fun brother! :thumbs:

Brandon

Thanks Tom. Is there any way to tell what they are when they are not in the box? Other than years of experience? :D

Rob

The quickest way to find out what a cigar is if you don't have the box is to measure the length and determine the ring gauge of the cigar. Then you have what you need to narrow it down. Brands mostly make unique sizes within their brand, You will of course get Madura/Natural or even Oscuro or Corojo.