• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My favorite cigar band and why.

Bah...$150 to Holts and you can have 4 Forbidden X bands or have a generous BOTL in Vegas pick you up one with your money of course. :laugh:

They were selling them here also. Wife would kill me if I dropped that cash for 4 smokes! I was barely able to get her to let me get a 30 year old scotch for that much! :laugh:

:laugh:

Now are you just saying the Forbidden X band has eluded you or the Fobidden X band wrapped around a Forbidden X cigar? Cuz I have a Forbidden X band just laying around some where if you need it. :D Just let me know as you have a PM as well.

Davidoff. Nice clean and simple yet screams high class!~

Someone told me bands were first introduced because royalty who smoked them didn't want their white gloves stained while holding cigar back in the day in europe. I don't know if this is BS or true.. Can anyone verify this.

I don't know about the white gloves, but the bands did serve as a nice marketing tool.

http://pages.ripco.net/~whizstrt/bandinfo.htm

Billy

Bah...$150 to Holts and you can have 4 Forbidden X bands or have a generous BOTL in Vegas pick you up one with your money of course. :laugh:

They were selling them here also. Wife would kill me if I dropped that cash for 4 smokes! I was barely able to get her to let me get a 30 year old scotch for that much! :laugh:

Now are you just saying the Forbidden X band has eluded you or the Fobidden X band wrapped around a Forbidden X cigar? Cuz I have a Forbidden X band just laying around some where if you need it. :D Just let me know as you have a PM as well.

ROFL. The Forbidden X Black Band has eluded me wrapped around a Forbidden X Cigar. I have the Forbidden X Cigars with the red band... :blush:

ROFL. The Forbidden X Black Band has eluded me wrapped around a Forbidden X Cigar. I have the Forbidden X Cigars with the red band... :blush:

Forbidden X with the red band? Isn't that just an opus band or am I missing something?

Reserve.jpg

Here's my favorite. :cool: It was designed just last night.

i like the oliva "O" maduro band. it was blue linen with gold piping. looked like a million bucks worth of leaf