• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first BOMB!

Checked my mailbox today and just like IrishSaint I got bombed by the same person. Seems like we have a serial bomber on our hands. We better get an answer on who it was soon because I know I'm going to bomb away even if it means I hit a civilian. Cheers to the mystery man.

Checked my mailbox today and just like IrishSaint I got bombed by the same person. Seems like we have a serial bomber on our hands. We better get an answer on who it was soon because I know I'm going to bomb away even if it means I hit a civilian. Cheers to the mystery man.

Sounds like that may be the case. I received one too. Who ever it was I want to thank you.

Whoever did this is a terrible person!!

These guys are pulling out their hairs, sending PMs laden with questions and are utterly clueless.

I love it!!

Whoever did this is a terrible person!!

These guys are pulling out their hairs, sending PMs laden with questions and are utterly clueless.

I love it!!

This reminds me of my freshman year at Norwich (private military academy) and getting hazed by the upperclassman.

As kids, the first thing to do when some kid slugged you is to slug back harder. In this case, you didn't see who hit you. Relax! Enjoy the smokes, but remember what it meant to you. Keep your eyes open for some other Brother to get your attention. Study your target. Learn his weaknesses, then pounce. Today, tomorrow, next month, or next year. Pay it forward.

Back