• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"My first Pass Ever" Pass

The Fatman has landed!
I just pulled up in time to see the postlady wimpering back to her truck!

Looks like the fatman has split his pants just a tad, no guts showing though. I may get him a new pair before the send-off. I haven't opened it yet, just wanted to let the group know that it did arrive! Off to open this huge package of sticks!
Will post puts/takes later!

JV

camaroon4me said:
Looks like the fatman has split his pants just a tad, no guts showing though. I may get him a new pair before the send-off. I haven't opened it yet, just wanted to let the group know that it did arrive! Off to open this huge package of sticks!
Will post puts/takes later!

JV
fried PB & Banana sandwiches take a toll :D
:sign:
That box has traveled a lot of miles bound to show a little wear & tear :p

Bill

I have been keeping tabs on the progress of the pass even though I have been out of town. Can't wait to see the big boy. Should be home in time to get it!

Great....Golfgar...are you going to be back by Monday? or do you want to move down the queue again?

Paul

Hey guys, I am ready to ship this fat sumofagun out of here today. I have about an hour or two to spare, is Golfgar ready to take it? Please advise asap! Im gonna see if theres some phone numbers around to call Paul! Paul, I have sent you a PM with my cell phone number so you can let me know who to send it to!

John V.

Camaroon4me's Puts Number

Padron Anny 1964 106
Avo Maestoso XO Tubo 108
Astral TVS Toro 109
Gurka Master Select Robusto 110
RyJ 1875 Natural 111
Cohiba VSG 112
C Torano Exodus Silver 1959 113
Punch Rare Corojo Pita 114
A Fuente Gran Reserva 116
Sherpa Diab.Torp " Still young" 117
Montecristo #3 ISOM 107
Partagas Lusitania 2002 ISOM 115

Camaroon4me's Takes
Camacho face off 35
Camacho face off 35
CAO Black 40
Joya De Nicaragua 62
Avo 77 73
la Aurora Sublime Tubo 86
Cuesta Rey #9 89
CAO Brazillia 91
RASS 898 ISOM 102
Sancho Panza Non plus ISOM 104

Looks good...thanks for playing and taking care of Elvis...send him off to visit Golfgar since he said he would be back by Monday.

-P-

rnccen said:
Looks good...thanks for playing and taking care of Elvis...send him off to visit Golfgar since he said he would be back by Monday.

-P-
Ok, just gotta finish packing him up and he will be out the door today.

DC will be: 0304 1070 0001 5228 2544 Going out to Golfgar in MO.
Thanks for letting me play!
Elvis is officially on his way, planned arrival in MO on Tuesday. :D

John V.

Tracking update as of 10pm Monday :Current Status

You entered 0304 1070 0001 5228 2544

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:42 pm on August 09, 2004 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63141 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

I did not send it with signature required or anything, wonder whats up?

I got a PM from Golfgar he is back, he said he was expecting Elvis and a ton of luggage...:)

And no JV, you can't keep the cigars if the pass comes back to you.... :D

Paul

I will go to the PO tomorrow at 63141 and pick it up. I would have done it today but I didn't see the post until now. In fact I was at the PO this pm sending some cigars out to other people. I will let you know first thing tomorrow am if I get it.

rnccen said:
I got a PM from Golfgar he is back, he said he was expecting Elvis and a ton of luggage...:)

And no JV, you can't keep the cigars if the pass comes back to you.... :D

Paul
:(

Went to the Post Office today. Elvis has left the building. He went to the main post office in STL and should be forwarded today. I will continue to be dilligent in tracking his progress. BTW the temp in STL today is only going to reach 74 F so he is comfortable I'm sure.

I can't wait for this thing to get to me! Weather here has been extremely mild so there should be no problems there.

golfgar said:
Went to the Post Office today. Elvis has left the building. He went to the main post office in STL and should be forwarded today. I will continue to be dilligent in tracking his progress. BTW the temp in STL today is only going to reach 74 F so he is comfortable I'm sure.
I'm sure he just wanted to take in the wonderful scenery there. I sure hope he doesn't try to get on the arch, I hear the compartments are pretty tight, and if I might say....he is no skinny minnie! (As an Official Fat Guy, I can say that!) :lookup:
I guess if I was in St.L, I would be heading to all the BBQ joints, and scarfing down some beer to go with it! :D

JV

I hope they don't loose him during the shuffle between post offices...any idea why then sent him across town to another post office?

-P-

rnccen said:
I hope they don't loose him during the shuffle between post offices...any idea why then sent him across town to another post office?

-P-
He's waaay to big to lose! I dont know why they would send him across town, should have sent him right to Golfgar! Da#$^^*&, I want to see some plays!

JV

rnccen said:
any idea why then sent him across town to another post office?

-P-
Yes, I know why. They are forwarding to our new address. I probably should have thought about the pass, but since the time between sign up (May) and moving (July) was long enough, I didn't update the pass about the address change. We haden't even sold our house in May. So, they have sent the package to the main post office to be rerouted to our new address via the change of address order we put in.

Not yet, I am going to the PO this pm to send some other stuff, cigars of course and will check on Elvis.