• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"My first Pass Ever" Pass

Hmm not sure Nic said he would have it out to California on the 14th of July.

-P-

rnccen said:
Hmm not sure Nic said he would have it out to California on the 14th of July.

-P-
Sorry guys. Elvis left Seattle on Wednesday evening. He should be in California by Monday. I'll post the DC# just as soon as I can find the slip, I managed to misplace it in the chaos of the last few days.

OK...thanks for the update...2 stops in California then he's off to the land where they claim every thing is King sized

-P-

Well im assuming it came today, but the postman didnt leave it :( first time that i've been involved in a pass where sig is required...i will try and get it at the post office in the AM

barney

servebig said:
Well im assuming it came today, but the postman didnt leave it :( first time that i've been involved in a pass where sig is required...i will try and get it at the post office in the AM

barney
Man...those washington folks making everyone sign for stuff...:)

-P-

rnccen said:
servebig said:

barney
Sounds like someone at the post office is confused, I didn't pay for signature conf. :)

jesus look at the size of this mother! this is gonna cost a fortune to ship...i'll have elvis on his way tommorow. promise...

barney

It might make sense to send the cigars for the troops collected so far to rnccen. As the pass goes forward it will weigh more and more.

Bill

servebig said:
jesus look at the size of this mother! this is gonna cost a fortune to ship...i'll have elvis on his way tommorow. promise...

barney
I overestimated the weight 18 lbs actual was 12 lbs and sent those that I though might cost a bit more to ship. Some of you I offered to split the cost of shipping...:)

It looks bigger than it actually is....:) but if anyone in the pass has any issues with the cost..send me a PM, I'll work something out with you....I want to keep this fair, smooth and fun for all.

Also

If it someone wants to send me the troops box and contents and thus reduce the box size let me know....I'll pay for the shipping...if this is done..those remaining in the pass that want to contribute to the troops portion then just put them in a bag inside the main humidor and mark the bag as "Troops"

-P-

Takes: Everything
Puts: 2 Cartons of Marlboros (plus a pack for the troops)

Thanks for letting me play!!! DC posted tommorow :D

servebig said:

Ooooo....Hope they are Marlboro Red's...and not those crappy soft packs :D

Though in San Quentin...I hear a carton of Lucky's will go far....:D

-P-

rnccen said:
servebig said:

Ooooo....Hope they are Marlboro Red's...and not those crappy soft packs :D

Though in San Quentin...I hear a carton of Lucky's will go far....:D

-P-
**** a carton of luckys will get you blown AND a gallon of pruno last time i checked.

Well i decided to open the box up and start over after reading the post pinned on equal puts for takes...i dont want to spoil you guys. then EVERYONE will want me in their pass and that will be a pain in the ass...so:

Takes:

14 Don Carlos Belicoso
25 Avo Legacy
39 Gurhka Regent
42 BBF 06/2000
43 Partagas Series D #3 2001
45 San Louis Rey 2000
47 Rafael Gonzales
52 R&J #1
53 R&J Belicoso
61 R&J Reserve Maduro
66 Perdomo Mistake

Puts:

68 Monumento big sucker w/reusable tube
69 CAO MX2 Toro
70 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro
71 Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto
72 Fuente Work of Art Maduro
73 Avo 77
74 Hoyo de Monterey EL 2003
75 Bolivar Royal Corona
76 Hoyo Epicure #2
77 Ramone Allones Small Club Corona
78 Partagas Lusitania
79 BBF Cabinet

I am going to try and get the box out in the morning, but in case i cant fit it in my car, it might have to wait til Thursday ;)

servebig said:
Well i decided to open the box up and start over after reading the post pinned on equal puts for takes...i dont want to spoil you guys. then EVERYONE will want me in their pass and that will be a pain in the ass...so:

Takes:

14 Don Carlos Belicoso
25 Avo Legacy
39 Gurhka Regent
42 BBF 06/2000
43 Partagas Series D #3 2001
45 San Louis Rey 2000
47 Rafael Gonzales
52 R&J #1
53 R&J Belicoso
61 R&J Reserve Maduro
66 Perdomo Mistake

Puts:

68 Monumento big sucker w/reusable tube
69 CAO MX2 Toro
70 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro
71 Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto
72 Fuente Work of Art Maduro
73 Avo 77
74 Hoyo de Monterey EL 2003
75 Bolivar Royal Corona
76 Hoyo Epicure #2
77 Ramone Allones Small Club Corona
78 Partagas Lusitania
79 BBF Cabinet

I am going to try and get the box out in the morning, but in case i cant fit it in my car, it might have to wait til Thursday ;)
Wow...very nice play's....looks good...but I won't mind if you forget about that pinned post and want to empty your humidor into the box also....:)

Thanks for participating

Paul