• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My gift from CAO

Nice score! The hat looks awesome.

I'll always be a Brazillia smoker. They're great sticks and the price is pretty decent.

My squadron commander is a CAO Maduro fan. When he was out in the sandbox last year, one of his troops, who became a friend of mine a few months later, has a brother who works for CAO. Needless to say, they were kept well supplied out there-- they got to try LX2s before anyone that I know of. A stand-up company for sure.

Nice swag! It always is a great feeling to have a company that makes something you enjoy so much, give you that extra little bit of an experience. Can't go wrong with a CAO!

That's an awesome gift from an established company. I too started with CAO. The Gold is a great cigar for someone looking to transition from mild to fuller strength cigars that have a lot of flavor. The Soprano is an excellent full bodied cigar as well.

Good to see CAO is treating their customers right. :thumbs:

thanks for the comments everyone. CAO cigars have always been a favorite of mine and when I started out a year ago trying to get my hands on every one of there cigars it seemed like imposable and well it looks like I am very close to getting it done!!! thanks to all my brothers out there who helped rp

Back