• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Honeymoon in Aruba

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Well, after all, I really loved my honeymoon. At first I was a bit disappointed by some of the service, but I quickly found that it was only a handfull of people at the resort that were this way. Many of the staff at the resort were great, and everyone we met outside of the resort was extremely friendly. The resort was beautiful. The room was absolutely perfect, as was the beach, and ocean.

All in all, if you want the best that a carribean island can offer, plus the amenities of NYC, LA, Paris, London, Amsterdam, oh and Cuba ;) this is the place to go. The water is very good. Right out of the tap its some of the best water supply I've ever tasted. The cabs are lexus, acura, and other new model nice cars. We ate at the two best restraunts on the island, Madame Janette;s and The Flying Fishbone. I honestly couldn't tell you a better restraunt anywhere in the world than Madame Janette's, and the flying fishbone was almost as good. Considering appetizer, couple glasses of wine, dinner for two, and a dessert averaged about $120 before tip, the price was extremely good. Have the almond crusted grouper filet, but bring an appetite. It was gigantic!

I can't say enough about the place. I was leery at first, but quickly changed my mind. And after a couple days of slowing down to island speed it just don't mattah anymo. One happy island is right!

And below is the one who made it all possible. My life, my love, my wife. She's the greatest woman I've ever met in my life, next to my mom. And if my mom was still around, she'd highly approve of the classy, smart, funny, beautiful, and compassionate woman that I somehow coaxed into spending her life with me.

Aruba_013.jpg

View from our balcony.. Yep, worth a million bucks!
Aruba_001.jpg

Aruba_002.jpg

Aruba_007.jpg

Sorry I look so goofy :)
Aruba_012.jpg

Smokin.. I smoked lots of cigars!
Aruba_014.jpg

Some artsy shots I messed around with.

Aruba_004.jpg

Aruba_005.jpg

Aruba_010.jpg

and lastly, the cigar pictures!!!

Aruba_006.jpg

Aruba_008.jpg

Aruba_015.jpg

ahhh.. what i wouldn't have given for a whole suitcase of the boxes behind me and a friendly customs agent. Alas, the smokes at the shop were stupendously overpriced. The siglo VI in my hand cost me $40.00. My wife almost flipped, but I explained to her the specialness of walking in the shop, buying one, having a cuban lady light it for me, and sitting down for a hot cup of cuban coffee and a big ass cigar in paradise. I humped my own isom's onto the island and smoked em all up before leaving. Funny isn't it. Aren't you supposed to smuggle them HOME..
Aruba_016.jpg

Are you sure your wife is ok? She's way too beautiful to be hanging out with you. LOL

Congrats on the marriage and I'm glad you two had a great honeymoon. Those pics are beautiful.

Geoff

WTF!!

Pics and no boobies!?!?

I'm disappointed.

:laugh:

Congrats!!
:thumbs:

Such a beautiful wife, and yet all these pictures of you. Nice hummie they had.

I don't know how I won her over.. I figured by now she would have been fed up with me. :)

Thanks for the kind comments about my wife. She's the best!

ahh, takes me back to my honeymoon in Bermuda this summer. Glad you had a great time, but doesn't coming back suck balls?!?!

Congrats! Looks like a good time, thanks for the pics.

Seeing that LCDH kind of makes your heart flutter huh? Always a joy to visit one of their stores and drool over their stock...

I don't know how I won her over.. I figured by now she would have been fed up with me. :)

Thanks for the kind comments about my wife. She's the best!

:0 I was going to say........................You must have a ten inch johnson, or lots of money.

:laugh: I kid, I kid! Seriously, very nice. Good to see you happy, and enjoying life.

Congrats, it looks like you both had a great time on your honeymoon.

It looks really beautiful and you have a fine catch of a woman there!

Grats!

Excellent pictures! Sounds like quite the trip, congratulations on the wedding.