• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Man Cave

sporkd2

Added some stuff to my man cave :) Its all turning out well. Going to add a kegerator when I build it and a few other small things.

All the furniture I got for free cause someone didnt want it or a yard sale for super cheap. The couch and recliner are lazy boy. Wife got them at a yard sale w/ the coffee table for $60!

**Yes, I have 4 humi's but only the small one and big one have sticks in them.

P1000723.JPG

P1000724.JPG

P1000725.JPG

P1000726.JPG

P1000727.JPG

P1000729.JPG

Nice lounging setup. How do you get the smoke out, open that window?

BTW, what country is that flag from and what does it say? My son came back with a sticker with some of those characters on it and I have no idea what it says.

I believe the flag is Iraqi. I find the Playboy mag interesting. I'm not sure my wife would mind, but I'm not trying to find out either. :D

EDIT: A Google search confirmed my thoughts. The script is "Allāhu akbar" or “God is great”.

Nice lounging setup. How do you get the smoke out, open that window?

BTW, what country is that flag from and what does it say? My son came back with a sticker with some of those characters on it and I have no idea what it says.

I've been curious about this also. I'd love to have a place to smoke inside in my next house even if it takes finishing a basement to do so. But, I'm not too keen on the idea of my house smelling like a smoke shop (well, not as long as I'm married at least). :D

I put a window fan in the basement window and the smoke mostly goes outside

Any time you can carve out some space for your own use, it's a good space....!!

Well done - B.B.S.

I believe the flag is Iraqi. I find the Playboy mag interesting. I'm not sure my wife would mind, but I'm not trying to find out either. :D

EDIT: A Google search confirmed my thoughts. The script is "Allāhu akbar" or “God is great”.

Yep Iraqi flag that was flown out front of Multi-National Core Iraq in December.

I put a window fan in the basement window and the smoke mostly goes outside

Right on! Smoke away Sporkd2!

Thanks for explaining the flag and it's history, glad you came home safe after protecting the country my man.

Dave