• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My mom admitted into the hospital...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well its been one of those days. My mom hasn't been able to eat or drink since Sunday. She went to the local clinic and they thought she had a intestinal flu. Needless to say, she was taken to the hospital up near Houston by her boyfriend and my sister. He didn't allow anyone else to go. :0

Wouldn't tell us what hospital so we couldn't even go up and be there. He is a jack ass and so possessive of my mom that I rarely even get to talk to her since he gets all up in my grill like he is god. Needless to say, this was the final straw that broke the camel's back. I am pretty livid over this whole incident. It turns out she has some big hernias in the stomach area and her small intestines is all knotted up and may also have an infection. Plus her kidneys have started to shut down from being so dehydrated.

They are going to attempt to straighten them out. But they already have a Surgeon on stand by and have prepped her like she will go into emergency surgery at the drop of a dime. They are preparing for the worst case scenario and I'm happy they are doing this. So if I disappear for a few days, it means my mom had surgery and I will be up there as much as I can. Hopefully it won't come to that. What a day.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Loren, She will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Wow... that sucks Loren. Think you need to start looking into shady friends for a 'favor' regarding the boyfriend :whistling:

Bets of luck and wishes for her speedy recovery!

Loren, terribly sorry to hear about this situation. I can only imagine your frustration with this boyfriend. :angry:

I wish your mom a quick recovery and that you will be able to sort out some issues with this guy of hers.

-Jimmy

I wish the best for your mom brother and when she's fully recovered and all, I think it's time you straighten her boyfriend out as well..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry to hear that Loren, she will be in my prayers. Now on another note, her boyfriend seems like a real douche. Sounds like to me he needs a swift kick to the nublys.

Loren here is wishing your Mom a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with her.

Sorry to hear about your mother Loren. Prayers out to you and your family.

Ken

Loren, Sorry to hear about your mom. Hearing the hospital is thinking ahead and planning for all options is a good note. Hope to see you posting soon that all ended up well.

Joe G

Loren,

Best of luck with your situation. I cann't say that I understand what is going on but I can sympathize.

Loren,
Terribly sorry to hear it, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Judd

Here's wishing your mom a speedy recovery. It is good that the hospital is prepared for whatever comes up, and hopefully it will be nothing.

Sorry to hear about this Loren. I hope that your mom recovers quickly, and you get a chance to straighten out her boyfriend.

First of all prayers sent to your Mom for a speedy and full recovery.

Also, I can totally empathize on the boyfriend situation. Growing up (after my grandfather died) my grandma remarried an old school days sweetheart. He was going blind and was VERY protective of her. She got really sick and we called the ambulance for her from several states away because he refused to. He met the paramedics with a shotgun!! Finally the police got her out of there and to the hospital and she recovered but it was a real eye opener. Bottom line love you Mom and stand up for her needs. In the end if he really loves her you both want the same thing. I hope your situation gets better soon and your Mom heals quickly.

All the best.

Thanks for all the prayers and what not. She is definitely going to have surgery but they are waiting for her kidney's to stabilize and her white cell count is through the roof so they are even treating her for an infection. Will know tomorrow if she will have surgery Sunday or Monday. She is doped up on morphine which is good for her. She is no real pain right now.