• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My morning horror...

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Today was a pretty normal Saturday here at the Thomas house. I roll out of the sack and make a big breakfast for the fam, then sit on the porch and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading the sports section of the Rocky Mountain News. After breakfast the kids came out and said "Hey dad, will you throw the football with us?". "Sure" I say back, "lets do it up". So we work up a good sweat and after about an hour we take a water break. We are sitting in the front yard when all of the sudden the mail truck goes by. In disbelief I look up and see all four tires blown, the winshield shattered and black-ish burn residue all over the side of the poor vehicle. The kids start screaming as I reach to cover their eyes but it is too late. My 7 year old leans over and through his tears he says "Daddy, who would do something like that??" I answer "A sick person son, someone very sick".. The mailman thankfully is OK although he suffered a massive blast and may have lost hearing in his left ear..

Very Nice play Nice_ashh, your package will be disposed of quickly and in the proper manner.

The best part of the entire ordeal is the confirmation of CCK (Cosmic Cigar Karma). I just let my first two bombs fly two days ago, and before they even land I get hit.

Cheers!
Jonas

The best part of the entire ordeal is the confirmation of CCK (Cosmic Cigar Karma). I just let my first two bombs fly two days ago, and before they even land I get hit.

Cheers!
Jonas

:thumbs:

Enjoy the sticks!

Wilkey

Pay back is a bitch!

Nice play, enjoy!

Brian

1st rule of Bombing... always wear kevlar..

Nice play...

Love to read these stories. Hope the kids will be able to sleep tonight LMAO! Enjoy the smokes!

No random act of terrorism should go unpunished...

I say retaliate, but how?

Perfect target Nice_ashh!!!
Great play, and enjoy the sticks!!! :thumbs:

The funny thing is I still read these stories at first and think that they may be real, only to find myself laughing at the end. Nice play :laugh:

Sorry about the trauma to the kids, and send my regards to the mail man as well. I hope you enjy !!

Today was a pretty normal Saturday here at the Thomas house. I roll out of the sack and make a big breakfast for the fam, then sit on the porch and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading the sports section of the Rocky Mountain News. After breakfast the kids came out and said "Hey dad, will you throw the football with us?". "Sure" I say back, "lets do it up". So we work up a good sweat and after about an hour we take a water break. We are sitting in the front yard when all of the sudden the mail truck goes by. In disbelief I look up and see all four tires blown, the winshield shattered and black-ish burn residue all over the side of the poor vehicle. The kids start screaming as I reach to cover their eyes but it is too late. My 7 year old leans over and through his tears he says "Daddy, who would do something like that??" I answer "A sick person son, someone very sick".. The mailman thankfully is OK although he suffered a massive blast and may have lost hearing in his left ear..

Very Nice play Nice_ashh, your package will be disposed of quickly and in the proper manner.

Cheers!
Jonas

Well...you can update your profile information then :

"Bombed:
Coming Soon..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Nice play!