• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new Air 281 Wineador

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
Found this wineador locally. Great shape and drawers made by wineadors.com. The only thing I am afraid of is filling this thing up haha. The only down side to this is that I don't have room for many boxes. If I had to I could make an inexpensive coolidor and keep this for my better sticks. It came with a USB fan but so far I think it will work without it. It came with three sensors that I have placed in three different areas of the wineador. I am using beads for humidity control.

Not sure why the pictures came out sideways.

IMG_4247.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6159.JPG
    IMG_6159.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 3
Nice looking unit. I had a couple for a long time, they work great.

You need to take the pictures landscape, so they'll show up correctly............at least that's what works for me.

Nice looking wineador.

Are you using an iPhone to upload? Because mine do too, but what I've found to correct this is to do a quick edit of the photo on your phone, maybe crop it a little then save and upload as normal.

No, it keeps the moisture in the tobacco from settling to the bottom of the cigar.

Funny ive built many custom humidors over the years and i use this plus a couple of coleman coolers. i am currently building one for myself. but this has worked awesome for many years.20161130_083646.jpg

Great wineador. Own a pair of those babies for at least two years with no issues. Holds 65% rock solid with a lb of Heartfelt beads.
Enjoy it brother

I've got a 281 myself. It's borderline full. Trying to figure out how to finess my wife into a second one ( old pugs have our problems too ).