• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Aristocrat - Pics

elderboy02

I bought an Aristocrat 48 Plus this weekend. Here are some pics before, during, and after the filling.

Oliva Kegerator & Aristocrat:
IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

I had to get my 3 coolers into it. Here is what was in the 3 coolers. I didn't take a pic of all the singles.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Here is what it looks like filled:

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

That is nice! Congrats! Are those shelves holding boxes 3 deep, Front to back?
Great ref pics.
If you get real energetic, I would like to request a picture with a loaded shelf pulled all the way out?

That is a freakin' fantastic collection!! What a great piece of furniture as well. Great stuff!! Now let me go get a paper towel so I can clean up my drool...

And I thought I had a chitload of singles... ??? Whoa, man.

:thumbs:

Damn, no wonder you're always selling! Ya gotta make room for more cigars!

Nice humidor! What kind of wood is that aristocrat?

Absolutely gorgeous collection, not to mention a sexy kegerator! :thumbs:

Nice humi but I would suggest calling Bob and getting some replacement filters for the humidifier. From the photo, yours looks seriously brown. Some guys clean theirs up in a very dilute bleach / water mix, but I just change mine out every six months or so. If you don't things will start to smell badly in short order.......
whistling.gif

Also, of course, use only DISTILLED water. Not filtered, not "drinking" water, but distilled.

I love my Staebell, I'm sure yours will give you great service as well.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Nice...very nice. An impressive set up and an impressive selection of cigars. So...what do you have on tap?

Nice humi but I would suggest calling Bob and getting some replacement filters for the humidifier. From the photo, yours looks seriously brown. Some guys clean theirs up in a very dilute bleach / water mix, but I just change mine out every six months or so. If you don't things will start to smell badly in short order.......
whistling.gif

Also, of course, use only DISTILLED water. Not filtered, not "drinking" water, but distilled.

I love my Staebell, I'm sure yours will give you great service as well.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Yeah, I called Bob yesterday and he remembered the previous owner. Bob is a great guy to talk to. I ordered a 3 pack of the filters and 5 extra dividers for the pull out singles drawer. I always use distilled water. Distilled water is cheap. I bought a few gallons, so I should be good for a while.

Nice...very nice. An impressive set up and an impressive selection of cigars. So...what do you have on tap?

Coors Light. I know, I know.... get some real beer.... LOL