• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Humi

APBTMarcel

Put in an offer on a humi site and they actually accepted it. Built in outlet for humidifiers/fans.
humidor1.jpg

humidor21.jpg

Sorry for the blurry/poor pic quality.

Very sweet, makes a nice end table as well. That would look great bed-side

Got it from Tampa Humidors, and drawer is humidified so I put my premiums and getting ready to smoke cigars up there. I love it so far.

This is a good humidor. I put an Oasis XL Plus in mine and it was perfect for the size. When completely filled, I only had to recharge the Oasis about once every three weeks. Enjoy.

Seems we have excellent taste as I just purchased the very same humidor last week! I seasoned it last week and moved a few items in on Sunday! Great piece of furniture and my wife seems to think that it is very nice! No complaints from the general then it must be good! Enjoy, as I am enjoying mine!

I am now using my Diamond crown humi to age my sticks and the end table to store the rest of my taste treats! Good to be the King! :cool:

Way to go brother. I got the smaller size (300) and like the gang says here, time to order another hum, or learn to smoke more. Unlike JackImpact, I have some patience.

He, unlike I, can walk to Tampa Sweetheart (so I hate you just a tad there bro).