• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Humidor!

cvmfour

Man this thing is a beauty!!! I just won it off of Ebay. Tell me what ya'll think of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Some Specs:
1 Large Rectangle Humidifier
1 Glass Hygrometer with Brass Frame
1 Spanish Cedar Tray with Divider
2 Dividers at Bottom
Lined with Premium Kiln Dried Spanish Cedar
Gold Plated Lock & Key with Tassel, Handles and Hidden Quadrant Hinges
Engraveable Brass Nameplate

I'm gonna replace the humidifier and get some climax beads. Send them cigar bombs because daddy got him a new humidor!!!

P.S. - I took ya'lls advice of go big or go home. It's big and it's beautiful. What more could a guy ask for?

That's a real beauty. Good buy, cvm! :thumbs: I know I've spent more and gotten less.

Should've gotten 2, you'll need the extra room if you hang around here. :p

AVB is right man. I got my 1st humidor about 6 months ago... Now I made my first coolerdor. IT WILLLLLLL fill up damn quick bro. trust us. :thumbs:

You better take heed to AVB's statement. You will fill it and need more space. Its kind of like that movie Field of Dreams: If you fill it, more will come! Looks great though, seems like a good price as well!
Bryan :thumbs:

I figure if it gets too full, then I'll just get a coolidor for my boxes, etc. There's always some way out of a problem. :thumbs:

Love the inlay :thumbs: Could fill it with diamond crown alone. ;)

Huh? I was just noting that the diamond inlays leads to thinking of diamond crown (albeit overpriced) stogies...and one could fill such fine enclosures with the aformentioned cigars. :)

Nice score. Good price too.

Now don't be surprised if you're "200" count humidor only holds 150 (or less) sticks. Seems that the humidor manufacturers like to base their claims off Corona sized smokes :)

I started off with a 50 count. Now I've got two more 50 counts and a 200 count all full. Time to build a coolerdor. :D

It will ship tommorrow!!! Be prepared for a "What to do to a new humidor" thread. LOL

That baby looks nice! THere is nothing better than the feeling of buying a new humi :thumbs: Congrats!! Good idea on putting extras in the coolidor-I'm about to break mine in since my humidor is bulging at the seams, it's a problem that I've been looking forward to having. Once again, congrats.