• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My One Year CP Anniversary

Very nice post!!!! I'm guilty as charged for not smoking my good sticks. This week is spring break, my last one, so maybe I should mark it with some great cigars! Thanks for the reminder bro.

-Aaron

I think that the thing I have learned most here is to accept both kindness and unkindness. I'm one of those people who have trouble receiving help or compliments or gifts, so it's hard for me to not find something to trade or to not feel in debt to someone who gives a gift. I have learned that in the course of a lifetime with cigars, you will be on both ends of the supply line. When you just start out, accept the trades and gifts. Then, when you have a collection, Pay it forward to someone who doesn't have as much, or hasn't tried something you like. I am in the former stage still, and plan on being highly active in the latter.

I have also learned that cigar smokers are the most decent, humane, altruistic people I have ever met. I don't know if I can trust coworkers, or people at the football game. I KNOW I can trust a CPer. (Especially since CC and Tony run the trash out of town.)

-C