• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Parents House Burned Down...

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
I can't move to a new town and have just a few days of peace and quiet. No, Joe (siriusstoogie) has to blow the crap out of my parents house where my wife and I are staying.

Glad the packaged arrived there safely. Please enjoy them. They have been my go to selection of late. Next business trip to Chi-town will be in mid January. Maybe, we'll get to herf then :) Otherwise, you better get your behind to the quad state herf.

Good luck with settling in.

Best,

Joe

Jeez...
Sean mooches TWO going away parties AND a bomb from Joe?
That just ain't right!

:laugh:

Nice one Joe!

-Rob

Very nice play Joe, way to welcome Sean back to the mid-west...........

Thanks again Joe, I will definitely be going out for quad-states. Charlie, any idea on how we're going to change it up this year, will it be a dead of winter thing or are we thinking a little later for good weather and outside?

Don't mention it, Sean. I think that's a good idea to have it when it's warmer and have the QSH5 outside. I would like to lobby that it should be around May so that it does not conflict with the Outlaw Padron Event! Sean you oughta try to make it to one of the Outlaw events, too!