• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Pictures from Outlaw

I had a great time meeting some new guys and catching up with some of the others. Unfortunately, I don't think I met all the CPers that were around. The crowd was huge and weather was perfect as well; another great job by the Outlaw crew!

Meeting Carlito was pretty cool as well. He took time to speak to just about everyone who was getting their picture taken or something signed. Pretty impressive since he was mugged for the better part of three hours :thumbs:

Any chance of putting some names with the faces? I take it in OpusXKC is the one in the cool hat and BillyTPage is playing bartender? How about some of the other CPers?

It was a blast. Just got home a few hours ago. Met the man and got my Opus box signed.

I've got more pics but was using a film camera. I'll get them posted when I get the Cd's. I know that there are a ton of pics out there of us with Carlito, (including a CP group shot) and of Carlito signing stuff.

awesome, I hope others link or post their pics here.... as I neglected to get any of myself, or Carlito :sign:

I JUST got back. For those keeping track, I put on 1,000.1 miles, and went through just over 3 tanks of gas, 6 cigars on Saturday, and 2 more on Sunday.

I will be coming back to the Outlaw.

While I'm not ready to commit to anything just yet, I am working very hard on the wife to let me hold a pre-herf at our place on the Friday night before the Padron event. I am within 15 minutes of the Outlaw, and 20 minutes of the airport. As soon as I get the green light, I will be making a seperate post. Wish me luck.

Any chance of putting some names with the faces? I take it in OpusXKC is the one in the cool hat and BillyTPage is playing bartender? How about some of the other CPers?

I re-tagged what I could, with what I remember.. I'm pretty bad with names, so it's rare that I remembered a username AND a real name.

I had a blast. The only advice I can say is:

GO

There really isn't anything else the the Outlaw events and I can't figure out why I passed on going until now. The place is amazing and meeting up with everyone should be the cornerstone for the 'why' you should go.

While all of you had your so called herf, we herfed in style in Moscow, Russia. I can say officially that Opus X got us kicked from a Ukranian Restaurant. I bet not many can make that claim huh? All during the event in KC, Mo. :D

guys, that was off the hook! I had a blast! Besides smoking some great cigars (Opus Lancero, LBMF, Party Culebra, etc...) it was fun and a please to meet the lot of ya! Some for the first time, some once again. If I missed meeting anyone, I apologize... it was kinda nuts there. And I'll see if I can get some pics up soon- I'll have to start thinking about next year!
:thumbs:

Oh and Loren, thanks for letting me raid your locker. Tony said it was ok.

I am finally sort of able to type again. It was great meeting everyone finally, what a blast! I am already having cigar and burnt ends withdrawl, I need a fix. Seriously this was hands down the most ridiculous event ever (with crazy bastards galore)! I will definitely be back next year for round 2.

n73400301_33643646_2572.jpg

Left to Right
Jim(swissy) KeithS ..i forget the next two.. phil(insight) . khris(swifty).. smokyballs, tony(opusxkc) .. my chair, Indyrob, and Tim

Looks like a kick ass time, thanks for the pics!

CRAP!!
can't load any pics right now. Seems I left the cable to hook my camera into the computerdown at my boat. I cannotaccess the card on the computer reader due to special card that I use :angry:

Where is the rest of the pictures from you fuggers? I *know* a ton of people were taking pictures but I don't see shit.