• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My projects, ashtrays, Humidors etc.

Nice work ma i like the propeler look it will be a nice present for our pilots BOTLs

Here's a couple more I made for a contest elsewhere. They were also for a good cause.
354583877.jpg

354634217.jpg

That may have been the wrong cigar. The 9" one is a darker wrapper I believe. I'll post a pic first of the week. I havent had 1/2 a day to put into smoking a cigar so I still have it. It can be difficult to tell AFs apart.

it's already been said a hundred times... but you have a ridiculous amount of talent.

Speaking of updates... any news from the Incra guys man. Still trying to fix that whole thing up hahahaha. Puttin' a bad taste in my mouth about Incra tools too.
Chris

I contacted my friend at Incra and was informed that BL never ordered it from Incra. Incra said they aren't involved due to the fact that he is an independent business. Incra also informed me that you aren't the only one this has happened to. Big Leroy isn't a dealer any more due to this. Did you do a chargeback? My family is in collections if you want me to pursue this more. I'd suggest www.woodpeck.com for their tools or www.incramentaltools.com. Both are reputable companies with good prices. That guy you found on the web I think is out of biz.

I'd show more pics but 2 of the humi's I'm building are for BOTL here. If they choose to, It'll be up to them. :thumbs:

Bill feel free to post up pics of the humi build. Show off those masterpieces. :)

Hey Mike, welcome to CP. Make that 3 members here that I'm making humi's for here. Mike this is a very enjoyable, site. Many knowledgible and respectful people with a lot to offer. Here's a pic of the humi I'm building for mike. Should be done in a few days.
Here's the inital double box joint. I still need to make the wooden hinges, line the inside and build trays. Building these is almost as addicting a good cigars. It's like a potato chip, I can't build just one.
355222680.jpg

355222530.jpg

356777210.jpg

356777203.jpg

356777153.jpg

Hey Mike, welcome to CP. Make that 3 members here that I'm making humi's for here. Mike this is a very enjoyable, site. Many knowledgible and respectful people with a lot to offer. Here's a pic of the humi I'm building for mike. Should be done in a few days.
Here's the inital double box joint. I still need to make the wooden hinges, line the inside and build trays. Building these is almost as addicting a good cigars. It's like a potato chip, I can't build just one.
355222680.jpg

355222530.jpg

356777210.jpg

356777203.jpg

356777153.jpg

:0 <---That's all I can say..

That's just about the best :0 you'll get out of me! That humidor is stunning, absolutely beautiful!

Thank you. I recently aquired the woods from Leer Jet when they closed. Some of the most beautiful stuff I've ever seen. Don't get mad at me for this picture please. I call it Bacon. I'll have to smoke a few cigars and stare at it until it tells me what the humidor will look like. :laugh: I'm listening for any suggestions please.
356528997.jpg

I just might have to bite the bullet and gift myself with one of your humidors some day :whistling: :D

Thank you. I recently aquired the woods from Leer Jet when they closed. Some of the most beautiful stuff I've ever seen. Don't get mad at me for this picture please. I call it Bacon. I'll have to smoke a few cigars and stare at it until it tells me what the humidor will look like. :laugh: I'm listening for any suggestions please.
I don't have a clue what the humidor should look like with that wood but I'd be willing to discuss a price for it if your interested in selling.

I don't have a clue what the humidor should look like with that wood but I'd be willing to discuss a price for it if your interested in selling.

That is always a possibility. :thumbs: I'll keep you guys posted. I'm in no hurry to use it. I have to do something out of this world with it. It'll come to me soon. BTW` it's figured Koa from Hawaii. I can't imagine what it was going to be for. Like I said, all sugestions are welcome. I can do bent laminations too. I worry that I'll have a better idea about 1/2 way through the first idea. :laugh: Here's some more woods. It'll take years to use it up but I couldn't pass it up. Consider this the first few pics of many humidor builds. We'll have fun.:laugh: :laugh:
356527606.jpg