• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my promotion!

gws3

1000 post club member
well, begining aug 4th i start my new position as asst. warehouse manager for mcjunkin corp.
they offered me the warehouse managers position but the current asst. has been here for 17 yrs and deserves a shot.
i've only been here 2 1/2 yrs and still have some learning to do.
so because it was my choice i'm satified with being the asst. for now.

the other guy has such a hands off manangement style (translated-LAZY!!) that i will be doing most of the managing anyway.

so i'm pretty happy!

Very nice Glen. Can't belive you will do anything but have his position someday anyway. Congrats. :thumbs:

Congratulations Glenn! I'll smoke a good one tonight for you.

Congrats Glenn

McJunkin is a great outfit - I've done a fair bit of business with them!

Good Luck!

THANKS GUYS!! :D

yes it does mean more stogie money!!!

hey kirtcigar,
what branch do you deal with and what do you do??

thanks again guys!!

Glenn,

Big Congrats to U! Oh by the way not to be ignerant or anything but what's a McJunkin do ???

BenjieV :D

Hey Glen, I got a promotion today also. My wife moved me up into the "No. 1 Dishwasher" spot. Man , yours sounds so much better :p

benjiev said:
Glenn,

Big Congrats to U! Oh by the way not to be ignerant or anything but what's a McJunkin do ???

BenjieV :D
mcjunkin is a distributer of pipe,valves and fittings, to chemical companies, oil companies, industrial mechanical contractors, natural gas companies etc...
dupont chemical is one of our biggest contracts along with several regional gas companies. we also have pipe in the pentagon and other buildings in the dc. area.
we are world wide with around 125 branches and growing.

that's about the best i can do before coffee! :D

thanks again for all the support! :D
i'm really ready for the challenges and learning more!

you guys are the best! :love:

(sorry didn't mean to "mush out" on you!)

Congrats Glenn! Sorry I'm late .... But I think I can make it up to ya! ;) Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

JOE.M. said:
Congrats Glenn! Sorry I'm late .... But I think I can make it up to ya! ;) Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!
OH SH&T!!!!!

"honey remeber that new mailbox we just bought... well...i've got some bad news" :0 :0