• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY WIFE GOT THE JOB!

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Hey gals/fellers,

My wife is finally going to her final interview for a job at "Reference" (AKA "Forever 21," see wikipedia linky aqui) and has been in the process for Assistant Manager position for about a month!!!

We've been needing a second source of income since she was laid off back in December, so here's to hoping it works out! :thumbs: She gave me two reasons she wants to get another job:

A.) She wants to help out with the paying of the bills;

B.) She stated, as follows in quotation marks for the CPers to publicly witness (in case she backs out): "I want to get a job also because I want you to be able to buy more cigars..."

YESS!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So, in addition to the wife having a good job she loves, I get more smokes!! Another benefit, she gets discounts on clothing, so when I bomb 4thTry and billbaker3, they'll get cutesy little outfits (as seen below)!!

skirts_image.jpg

blouse_shirts_image.jpg

UPDATE: She is in her interview right now, I'll let you all know...

UPDATE: She got the job! Not as assistant manage, but nonetheless, it's a job! We've needed this for a while, so it's a good thing! :D

Hey, sounds like she's a keeper for sure!

I know how stressful yet exciting having friends and family interviewing can be, so...

Good luck! I hope it all goes well!

Awesome!!! Good luck to the wifey! hope it all works out.

You can bomb me the clothing, just make sure those models are in it :D

Good luck to her!!

I know what its like being on a single income. My wife just got a full time job last month after working less than part time (real estate) for a couple years.

Good luck to wifey Johnathan. You guys have to teach me how you convince your wives to work..... sounds like a neat trick. :sign:

Good luck brother..................I hope she gets Mad Money=Mad Cigars.

Holy smokes, that was a damn fast interview!

I posted at 1043 hrs when she went in, she just called me at 1110 hrs, telling me the interview went well.

She wore all red and the District Manager said she loves the color red (read as: SCORE 1!)

Wife says the interview went well, she's going to get a final call either end of today or tomorrow... Here's to keeping our fingers crossed!

Thanks CPers for the responses, I love this community! :cool:

Good luck to her.

Now keep posting!! I have you hitting a thousand on April 7th and you're falling behind.

Gook luck to her (and you). Hope all goes according to plan.

Good luck to you and the wife :thumbs: , between working at clothing store and your smokes that is where all of the second income is going to end up. :laugh:

hey thats awesome Soul...
women working in clothing store...do they even get a paycheck or do they walk out with merchandise..lol
what you gonna smoke to celebrate?:fingers crossed: