• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY WIFE GOT THE JOB!

Hey gals/fellers,

My wife is finally going to her final interview for a job at "Reference" (AKA "Forever 21," see wikipedia linky aqui) and has been in the process for Assistant Manager position for about a month!!!

We've been needing a second source of income since she was laid off back in December, so here's to hoping it works out! :thumbs: She gave me two reasons she wants to get another job:

A.) She wants to help out with the paying of the bills;

B.) She stated, as follows in quotation marks for the CPers to publicly witness (in case she backs out): "I want to get a job also because I want you to be able to buy more cigars..."

YESS!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So, in addition to the wife having a good job she loves, I get more smokes!! Another benefit, she gets discounts on clothing, so when I bomb 4thTry and billbaker3, they'll get cutesy little outfits (as seen below)!!

skirts_image.jpg

blouse_shirts_image.jpg

UPDATE: She is in her interview right now, I'll let you all know...

I must have missed this one. Send me a nice outfit please. Nothing to slutty but a little revealing.

Well, UPDATE FELLAS:

Still close, but alas...still no cigar.

She hasn't found a job yet, this is might frustrating! Oh well, holding our heads high...

EDIT:
Wow!!! An hour after I posted this, my wife got a call from Reference (FINALLY!!!) and she got the job!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

We're gonna go celebrate tonight! :D

Congrats to her for the job and you for the new cigar income! This board could use something positive right now.

KEEP POSTING! :whistling:

edit for missing 'i' in 'something'.

awesome congrats and dont celebrate too hard

Congratulations. I just hope she remembers saying that about more cigars for you. My wife said that to me once. Funny how quickly women forget some things and how long they remember others.

:)

Congrats to the wife and you both. I need to get your wife to talk to my wife, maybe she can convince her to get a job too! :laugh: I shoudn't say such things, my two year old is a helluva job!

Congrats to you and your wife. More to her since she is the one who probably put more effort into getting it. :D

Didn't see this early enough to give luck wishes, but I can sure as hell give congrats. Glad for you guys soul!

WOOHOOOOOO

congrats to you guys. Its nice to hear good things happening to good people..

art

congrats to your wifey johnathan!!!!

great news. Enjoy the many more smokes you'll be getting lol.

Sorry i haven't been in contact lately, been busy with family stuff & work, haven't been on here for a while, but nonetheless....great news & good luck

Hmmmmm, now that your wifely unit has a job and there is an increase in revenue perhaps a midweek "drive" through Red Hawk Golf Club might not be a bad idea!

Congrats Jonathan (actually, she did all the work, you're just sucking up the glory here! Make sure we are congratulating her!!)........ :sign:

I must have missed this one. Send me a nice outfit please. Nothing to slutty but a little revealing.

Bill you worry me! :0 :D You're not looking to sun the twig & berries are you? ???

CONGRATULATIONS to SolePuppy's Wife! :sign: :D :thumbs: