• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife said i have a small package

Gator

She said "no dumbass, a package in the mail box. Very Very nicely done Desert Rat, some SWEET smokes!!

Nice play!! My condolences on the small package bro!! :whistling:

It's not the size of the package but how you use it :whistling:

Have Fun!

Take Care,
Lisa

Don't tell tall tales Gator I think I have heard her say that before. :laugh: Welcome Home, see ya Saturday maybe.

Gwheato

Don't tell tall tales Gator I think I have heard her say that before. :laugh: Welcome Home, see ya Saturday maybe.

Gwheato

So tell me.....How far from Warner Robbins are the two of you?

Gwheato

About 45 to 50mins. Not far at all, considering there isn't anything but fields and woods between us and there lol.

Gwheato

Gwheato

About 45 to 50mins. Not far at all, considering there isn't anything but fields and woods between us and there lol.

Gwheato

I will be in Warner Robbins for work March 17th thru the 22nd. We should see if we can get together and have a mini Herf.

Gwheato

Gwheato

I will be in Warner Robbins for work March 17th thru the 22nd. We should see if we can get together and have a mini Herf.
That would be great, We can get Gator in on it too. Just let us know and we will try to hook up and exhale some smoke rings.

Gwheato

I'm hip with it :)

but it's about 2.5 hrs (150 miles).

Guess that sums up hubby huh :p :laugh:

j/k
I'm sure it's massive like Joe M.'s :sign:

LMAO!!! UNfortunately, NO !
Good one tho!

Take Care,
Lisa

I'm hip with it :)

but it's about 2.5 hrs (150 miles).

Alright, I see conflicting reports here! Mr Gwheato says 45 to 50 minutes? Might I suggest he drive? :D
Completly my bad ranger. Please forgive me on the account of the current stress levels. Gator is correct this one time, it is aprox 2 to 2.5 hours from WR to us. I thought about it last night when I was talking with Melly at the shop. the most agreeable thing would seem to meet in Albany which is about an hours drive for all involved, maybe a bit shorter on our end but there really is nowhere else beyond that. again sorry for the misinformation.

Gwheato