• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Wifes fingers

Ymmit07

Well I came home to my Wife screaming about her fingers being blown off!! Boy was she PO'd! I told her it I shall retaliate with NEWBDELTAFARCE!!!!

Thanks Jtuttle!!! Not sure I deserve such a nice package!!! It will surely be enjoyed.

Tim

Ouch, with no fingers I guess you will have to smoke those cigars for her. :laugh:

Tuttle is from Wisconsin. They don't know any better.

Yeah she gives thanks! She says now she doesn't have to cook or clean but I got her back and siad she can't change the channel to hgtv any more!

Noob on noob action during a noob war....how cute. :sign:

BTW, when I read the title to this thread, I honestly didn't see the "s" on the end of Wife. Pretty sure I haven't opened a thread this quickly in a while! :laugh:

BTW, when I read the title to this thread, I honestly didn't see the "s" on the end of Wife. Pretty sure I haven't opened a thread this quickly in a while! :laugh:

Lemme guess ........ You saw a "D" at the end of finger too.

Nah...."My Wife Fingers" was enough for me! :laugh:

No disrespect meant Tim.....just an honest mistake.

Haahahaha none taken Jonesy. Did someone fix it? I was not half in the bag i was fully in the bag last night when I typed that. The Scotch with a splash of 7up was going down good paired with a Chateau Fuente & Padron 2000 Maduro. Not to mention we started at 11:30 while golfing.

I did have a Punch London Club Maduro while golfing. It had good flavor and for $3.79 a pretty good cigar. I also picked up a Punch Rare Corojo which is in the humi resting.

This reminds me of a line by Demetri Martin "It's weird the way 'finger puppet' sounds okay as a noun..."

Thought be nice to welcome you to CP Like I was when I joined.

Hope to meet up with you some day and show you that there is such thing as good beer not just monkey piss (Coors).

With Wisconsin so close with its hundreds of small breweries you really should not have trouble finding any good beer.

I think it is some kind of law to be a town in Wisconsin you have to have a Brewery or two.

It clearly was a nice welcoming!!! Thanks again!!! Hahaha! There is a reason WI leads the nation in consumption. Yeah it would be great to meet up sometime. I did try a Surly over the weekend.... And if you think drinking old mil's is better than coors your nuts!!! ;)

At least you didn't come home to them smelling like strange..... wait, maybe that would be a good thing....... :whistling: